Does the creative industry put digital items into a limited scope?

• Stuck in the digital medium.

Yes, the creative industry puts digital items into a limited scope, because they can only work in that medium. If art is in the digital medium, it is stuck in a scope that can be reduced to digital, and reproduced endlessly. The point of some art is that it cannot be reproduced.

• In a limited scope

The creative industry does put digital items into a limited scope because they do not know how to do it any differently. They would try to classify it differently but they are not capable of that process. They need to become more familiar with the digital items that are out there.

• Yes they do

Yes, I agree that the creative industry places digital items into a limited scope. Digital art or items can be very creative, it may take even more creativity than others. It not only takes creativity to produce these items, it takes technical know how as well. They should not be discounted are limited in their creativity marks.

• The creative industry does not put digital items into a limited scope.

The creative industry does not put digital items into a limited scope. I think that the creative industry tries to use digital items in a smart way. They encourage and help the digital imagery industry come up with new and innovative ideas to use the products that they have on hand.

• Not At All

I do not believe the creative industry puts digital items into a limited scope. In my experience studying film I saw a lot of people breaking ground in the way digital items are manipulated to create the movies we watch today. The bounds are limitless and there are plenty of people testing the waters. It's not easy when you don't have someone else to teach you how to do something because most of this hasn't been done.