Does the current tax system in the U.S. need to be reformed?

• Yes, of course.

The current tax system in the United States needs to be reformed badly. Enough with the tax cuts for the wealthy. Matter of fact, enough with most tax cuts in general. Increase tax on the rich, give tax cuts to small business, and give tax credits to the poor. Easily done.

• Wahington,are you listening?

Taxes for almost everything we do, have , eat or drink are becoming ridiculous. Particularly in my state, a new tax for something even more petty than the last flood or news channels everyday, Yes taxes need reformation and desperately, i might add. Its just not fair, The wealthiest pay almost nothing and the poor are hit the hardest.Anyone remember the proposal for taxing snack cakes? Ding dongs it was, The state governments need to seek revenue from people who can afford it instead of reaping taxes off the backs of the poor .

• I Believe So

I personally believe the tax system need to be reformed in the United States. The tax code in this country is extremely confusing and it had credits that make no sense what so ever. I personally think a flat tax would be better because it would be so much easier to take care of, but even if we went through and eliminated credits and loopholes, it would be much better.

• It's too complicated.

Yes, the current tax system in the U.S. needs to be reformed, because it is far too complicated. A flat tax with no deductions would be something that we could all understand. Sales tax only would also be easier to understand, because we would know up front what the tax will be.