Does the extreme popularity of dubstep encroach upon the financial prospects of lesser-known genres such as speedcore and psytrance?

• The Extreme Popularity

I personally think that music is popular despite its musical genre or designation so if speedcore and psytrance get less play it is because they are not as popular as dubstep. I do not believe dubstep is as popular as some people would like to think. While there is a movement in the United States, many people don't listen to it.

• the extreme popularity

I personally agree, Integrating Psytrance, binaural beats, and certain electronic music has been shown to help with relaxation, sleep, and a byproduct being, arousal. There is just a fine line between these electronic sounds and ASMR, Binaural, and clinically used sound escapes. It's a wonderful thing that there are already some things in the general public.

• There's only so much market.

Yes, the extreme popularity of dubstep encroaches upon the financial prospects of lesser known genres such as speedcore and psytrance, because there is only so much market share to go around for the industry. If dubstep is more popular, consumers will spend fewer dollars on speedcore and psytrance. It is all a matter of economy.

• No It Doesn't

I believe music is popular despite its musical genre or designation so if speedcore and psytrance get less play it is because they are not as popular as dubstep. I do not believe dubstep is as popular as some people would like to think. While there is a movement in the United States, many people don't listen to it.

• What the people like

No, if a lot more people are fans of dubstep than the other two genres, there is nothing wrong with it, it is all just what the people want to listen to that matters, and they can not be mad only because other bands are more popular, since they are better.