Does the fact that the United States is involved in other nations' affairs mark the United States as no longer being a world power?

• I Really Disagree

I do not believe the fact that the United States being involved in other nations' affairs in an indication that the US is no longer a world power. If anything, I believe it send the signal that the United States is still a world power because the government can continue to be involved with other nations. If this were to stop, I believe that would be the indication that it were no longer a world power.

• It doesn't mean the US isn't a world power.

The United States is often involved in other nations' affairs because it is a world power and thinks that part of being a world power is helping out other nations when it can. It is a way of using power as a world power to help others when they need it.

• Control the world

No, since we go and help out in other nations, it shows that we are the most powerful nation on earth, and that the world must follow what we feel like is right. We go and make sure the whole world is doing what they should and treating people fair.

• No opposite is true

The fact that the US is more involved in other nations' affairs proves that the US is still a world power. If we were not a world power we would not be involved in any of the problems of other nations. The more involved we are the more worldly we are.

• US the superpower

The US is the superpower in the world and there is no debate about it. The US military could easily defeat one or several opposing militaries in any war of the others' aggression, and the US is the dominant economic and, more importantly, cultural power in the world, its influence felt everywhere.