• Just once, wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for the Flying Spaghetti Monster's existence?

No arm twisting. No statements of 'You just have to believe.' Well, here is an attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists.

Many examples showing the Flying Spaghetti Monster's design could be given, possibly, with no end. But here are a few...

The Earth... Its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about fifty miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter. Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

The human brain simultaneously processes an amazing amount of information. Your brain takes in all the colours and objects you see, the temperature around you, the pressure of your feet against the floor, the sounds around you, the dryness of your mouth, even the texture of your keyboard. Your brain holds and processes all your emotions, thoughts and memories. At the same time, your brain keeps track of the ongoing functions of your body like your breathing pattern, eyelid movement, hunger and movement of the muscles in your hands.

The eye can distinguish among seven million colours. It has automatic focusing and handles an astounding one and a half million messages - simultaneously. Evolution focuses on mutations and changes from and within existing organisms. Yet evolution alone does not fully explain the initial source of the eye or the brain - the start of living organisms from nonliving matter.

Does the Flying Spaghetti Monster exist? The universe had a start - what caused it?

Scientists are convinced that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang. This was the singular start to everything that exists: the beginning of the universe, the start of space and even the initial start of time, itself.

Much of life may seem uncertain, but look at what we can count on day after day: gravity remains consistent, a hot cup of coffee left on a counter will get cold, the earth rotates in the same twenty-four hours and the speed of light doesn't change - on Earth or in galaxies far from us.

How is it that we can identify laws of nature that never change? Why is the universe so orderly, so reliable?

Does the Flying Spaghetti Monster exist? We know the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists because he pursues us.

I was a Catholic, at one time. And like many Catholics, the issue of people believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster bothered me greatly.

So does the Flying Spaghetti Monster exist? Looking at all these facts, one can conclude that a loving Spaghetti Monster does exist and can be known in an intimate, personal way.

• He exists cuz i say so

If he does not exists, then the world would never have been created. God took credit for all of The Flying Spaghetti Monsters work. F s m f s m f s m f s m f s m f s m f s m f s m f s m

• He exists cuz i say so

• He really exists

I saw him outside of my house at 12:34am march 2nd 2015. He was right above the moon. He then flew down and stole my macoronie saying "I've got you cuz, you're safe now." then he smashed my car like a real jerk. I mean who does that? What did i ever do to him?

• He really exists

• Religion shows that anything exists if you believe it.

If we follow suit with any other religion, then all anything needs to exist is belief that it does. Along these lines of thinking anything and everything exists, all you need is an imagination. It has nothing to do with logic, evidence, facts or figures, just knowing is enough. Basically you just have to believe you are special and were born with all of the answers to the (or this) universe.

• Clear evidence he exists

If the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist then why are all the planets shaped like meatballs. That is clear proof to any atheists that think they have proof. To any Christians or Catholics, our heaven is better. We have a beer volcano and a stripper factory, Check and Mate Non-believers

• Can you prove that the FSM does NOT exist?

Where did the universe come from? The FSM of course!

Where did the FSM come from? He doesn't have to have a creator in order to exist. He is Omnipotent! That means that I am not required to have a logical reason for his existence. I just 'know' it. All I have to do is say it and you have to believe it. Otherwise I will look down on you and you will be a b-a-a-a-d person!

• For as long as god exists, so will the FSA.

Man's imagination holds no boundaries. From his compulsive desire to prove his existence and that of the world around him, he made god, and god made him. And so did the flying spaghetti monster emerge from man's mind. For as long as man says "There is a God" the flying spaghetti monster will continue to exist.

• Flying Spaghetti Monster

How would such a being exist? Some odd alien planet with odd atmospheric conditions which makes some creature look like a flying spaghetti monster? What exactly is this? Just what is a flying spaghetti monster? Ah, yes, it is some term used in comparison to God. Such a comparison is not viable. Flying food is not possible. If it is cooked, as would the flying spaghetti monster, then it is just impossible.

• Nope, It Doesn't.

The possibility of its existence is as likely as a universe without a cause, of infinite regression, and multi-verses.

It's as likely as an Atheist having grounded morals.

It's as likely as an Atheist not having arrogance.

It's as likely as an Atheist who isn't an intellectual coward.

You get my drift?

• Flying spaghetti monster is a parody of God and might as well be considered synonymous with God

So then God=flying spaghetti monster except without the attributes of being spaghetti since no one can prove that it is necessarily spaghetti. Any evidence provided for the flying spaghetti monster is evidence for God since both are one and the same thing. But as for individual existence... No. Its satire.

• No, it's a funny thing.

The flying spaghetti monster is just some dumb wives tale I think. I don't know about you, but I have never seen a monster consisting of flying food substances in my entire life. If it was really true, then surely we could see it or something. Seeing is believing that is that.