Does the FTCA effectively halt unfair trade practices by large corporations?

• No, the FTCA does not effectively halt unfair trade practices.

I do not believe that the FTCA effectively halts unfair trade practices by large corporations. I think that there can be more done to regulate and restrict some of the practices by some of the large corporations that are operating today in the domestic and foreign market. I think the FTCA needs to be modified.

• It does not halt them

The FTCA is an important tool in halting unfair trade practices by large corporations, but it does not halt them by itself. For one, the FTCA only addresses those unfair practices after the fact. It does nothing to stop those practices unless someone brings a suit. It is one of many regulations that helps keep the playing field level.

• No It Doesn't

I do not believe the FTCA effectively halts unfair trade practices by large corporations. Large corporations run this world, not so much the governments. The FTCA may do something to limit the options of corporations, but corporations generally seek to work around these laws or they find loopholes within them.

• It stops progress.

No, the FTCA does not effectively halt unfair trade practices by large corporations, because the FTCA does a lot to shut down business. Why should a business have to scale it back just because they are successful? Success if a good thing in this country, not a bad thing. The FTCA shuts down good business.