Does the high availability of plastic surgery improve society?

Asked by: Psykaze
  • The high availability of plastic surgery does not improve society.

The high availability of plastic surgery does not improve society. The only thing that the large of plastic surgery accomplishes is to create a fake perception of people in society. If the people that we look up to society are pumped full of plastic and fillers, we do not look up to a real person and our sense of beauty is warped.

• Um, no, just no.

I do not see how this is correct in any stance. All this allows for is more people that will see advertisements, and more people to convince you that you aren't pretty, but we can fix that.
    I understand plastic surgery in the event of medical necessity. Such as facial or bodily disfiguring with need to fix it. My brother had some in the wake of a medical issue he had.
    But what good does more of these promote in a social setting? "My boobs aren't big enough because men don't like small boobs." insecurity supported. "I need a nose like Kim kardashian", vain goal supported. I don't see how this improves society in any positive value. Less you look forward to vain or insecure conversations about someone's looks.