• Internet benifit mankind

The internet which was once just a little puddle now have become an ocean an ocean of knowledge it is like a magical crystal ball which has an answer of every question the internet is one of the most powerful tool for learning the internet is a collection of various services internet has made people to connect with the world the internet provides many useful utilities for users it is brinnging infinite amount of information

• K k k

K k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Yes Yes Yes

Yes now a day with out internet is mankind is in compete Flaws are, in my opinion, very much outweighed by the benefits. Information is more free than it has ever been, and this allows people to learn things that they never would've been able to find out, before. People in oppressed societies can learn about the outside world, and this allows them to fight for their freedom, which will only benefit all of humanity in the long run.

• Yes Yes Yes

• Yes Yes Yes

• No No No

The Internet does not benefit mankind. Although most people use the Internet today, it does not benefit people very much. The Internet has made it easier for hackers to steal money from innocent people. It also allows sexual predators to find victims easier. The Internet has spread pornography and propaganda into every house in the world. This does not benefit humanity.
    Technology doesn't benefit mankind. Many people die from hay fever, depression, brain tumors(I know someone that did), cancer, and many more diseases coming from iPads, any thing that has Wi-Fi or uses Wi-Fi, laptops, and mobile phones, all of which have Internet access. Also, using the Internet while driving(and, no, I'm not copying off the texting and driving thing) can kill people.

• No No No

• Yes now a day with out internet is mankind is in compete

Flaws are, in my opinion, very much outweighed by the benefits. Information is more free than it has ever been, and this allows people to learn things that they never would've been able to find out, before. People in oppressed societies can learn about the outside world, and this allows them to fight for their freedom, which will only benefit all of humanity in the long run.

• Yes it does

It is unbearable to refuse the internet after its changing the whole globe. I personally believe that these benefits are introduced in facilitating communications, decreasing the distances around the globe, emerging an easier life and surely many other benefits that one cannot deny. With the new move, the human mind is more connected to its surroundings and what lays beyond. For instance, anyone can communicate with anybody anywhere whenever they want. Entering this debate means that you are benefiting from the internet.

• Definitely benefited!

I definitely believe the Internet has benefited mankind. I think it has allowed people to have access to so much more knowledge that they might otherwise wouldn't have been able to access. The Internet provides people with the ability to communicate and promote their business and so much more. It is also a positive thing for the economy as it allows people to buy and sell things. Mankind definitely benefits from that as well.

• I sasid so

Becuas e i siad so and aslo fu you and the peple that have no lifes repieing to this that has no meaning what so ever beacuse no one cares about the internet only people that hacve no lifes and that live with there parents go get some jobs and stop sitting on your asses all day long

• I sasid so

• I said so

• I said so

• I said so

• Yes Yes Yes

• No No No

• The Internet does not benefit mankind.

Although most people use the Internet today, it does not benefit people very much. The Internet has made it easier for hackers to steal money from innocent people. It also allows sexual predators to find victims easier. The Internet has spread pornography and propaganda into every house in the world. This does not benefit humanity.

• Technology doesn't benefit mankind.

Many people die from hay fever, depression, brain tumors(I know someone that did), cancer, and many more diseases coming from iPads, any thing that has Wi-Fi or uses Wi-Fi, laptops, and mobile phones, all of which have Internet access. Also, using the Internet while driving(and, no, I'm not copying off the texting and driving thing) can kill people.