• Of cauraw it does

The Internet does more harm than good it's just that people don't realize it and it is becoming a big problem the Internet is destroying people's brains by the second the Internet is used for cyber-terrorism it is also destroying civilasatin with no writing the can not be any civilised people

• More harm than good

People cant get off their phones! D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• It brings more harm than good

Because of Internet youth are getting addicted, they always sit down and put their faces in to the computer. One of the most famous of the internet is pornography that children suppose not to see, but now look. The mind of the youth are somehow dirty. Their minds evolve through the words that they see in the internet

• Our your young minds

If they do not do homework who will be the net president and the government will be so wick some people will sturve, instead of the technology going up it will go down back to where we started in the 18s meaning our next generation will not function if we teach them how to use the enternet wisely

• The Internet affects our results in school!!!!!!!!!

Children might start using the Internet for homework rather than there brain which might affect there results in school so they might start taking it for granted!
    If we go on the Internet and start doing homework we will sometimes think oh lets just play for about 5 minutes but we then get so addicted we play for like 2 hours so that does us harm and we get these games of the Internet!
    This doesn't mean don't play games any more it just means play games when you need to and study when u need to.

• V v v.

V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v.

• V v v.

• Dadkcqek;qodjf f f f f

.Dncwedn;wd;ncwdj;opwejx wsdfwefd dfdf f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Burrito burrito burrito

Burrito vvvvvvvv v v v v v v vv v v v vv v f f rnb erfn dfh dwkf dkh vsn vsnv mnc mcxn mzn cmsn dcvn dsmvn jn nfn sm g v vv v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v

• Seriously? This is a debate?

Hands down, the internet is more beneficial. I mean come on, without the internet, you wouldn't even be able to read this right now! I can't even stress enough how badly our economy would malfunction due to the lack of communication. This is the 21st century, so get over it.

• The Internet is beneficial

People on the opposing team to me say the internet is not beneficial when they were on the internet when they were writing that paragraph.So do not oppose when you yourself are on the internet,and for gosh darn it....Its the 21st century WAKE UP PEOPLE....Thank you for taking the time to read my side of the debate.

• It is Helpful in saving the time

We can get online products of any brand instead of going to super market and wasting time they can do other works in the same time instead of going to markets etc . So it saves our time .So it is helpful in saving the time . Thank you my friends ,so i hope that you will understand my opinion or compliment

• Don't use Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Internet is not useful to us because we know that if children allowed to use internet parents have no idea that from whom their children talk.The children may not know from someone whom dangerous.In internet pornography is very easily available.We may argue that parents should keep an eye that what there children see and from whom they talk

• No that is not true

I will defend that the internet brings vastly more benefits than losses. Attribuiting these negative impacts on the internet is the same as saying that the advent of the alphabet allowed people to write insults and therefore is a bad thing. From curing disease to dealing with house bugs every area of expertise can now be accessed and improved in the comfort of your own house and that is a great thing

• It's useful all around the world!

The internet brings people from all around this amazing world together. I probably would't know half the people I do if I didn't have the internet. We are also learning more than we ever would have without it. I mean, the internet gives millions of people access to information they would not otherwise have had, which is a gigantic benefit.

• No it brings good.

We as people communicate through technology at this era. We use technology to gain information as well as re connect with old friends and make new ones. The internet makes everyday life easier too. I think the internet was a great step in technology and we should be more mature than to think that the military created it to spy on us

• It is very useful!!!

It can bring people people from different countries and/or cultures together and also it allows people t o understand how other people feel about the world or how they understand the world.Without the internet we could not be debating this subject right now a s we don' t where each other of us live.