• V v v.

V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v.

• V v v.

• V v v.

• Dadkcqek;qodjf f f f f

.Dncwedn;wd;ncwdj;opwejx wsdfwefd dfdf f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Dadkcqek;qodjf f f f f

• Burrito burrito burrito

Burrito vvvvvvvv v v v v v v vv v v v vv v f f rnb erfn dfh dwkf dkh vsn vsnv mnc mcxn mzn cmsn dcvn dsmvn jn nfn sm g v vv v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v

• Seriously? This is a debate?

Hands down, the internet is more beneficial. I mean come on, without the internet, you wouldn't even be able to read this right now! I can't even stress enough how badly our economy would malfunction due to the lack of communication. This is the 21st century, so get over it.

• More harm than good

It has cultivated a life of isolation for youth as they do not get out often rather sit in front of a computer, and although we can easily access information, it is not always accurate and may be misleading not forgetting the fact that through internet many criminals get away with the crimes they commit and justice is not always served. Also those pornographic sites that appear as we surf the net, makes it harder to protect our children from a perverse world.

• Of course it does. It was created by the u.S military

You know the u.S military creates things for offensive purposes, and the internet is no different. It is used to spy on people, and conduct psychological warfare on everyone. They try to implant thoughts and ideas into your head that are false. They try to turn people against leaders that are popular and good for a country. Simply put, they turn the bad guy into the good. This on top of the porn, trolls, and just overall corrupted discussion that is going on the internet. People have just turned into materialistic, submissive slaves.

• More harm than good

People cant get off their phones! D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• It is Helpful in saving the time

We can get online products of any brand instead of going to super market and wasting time they can do other works in the same time instead of going to markets etc . So it saves our time .So it is helpful in saving the time . Thank you my friends ,so i hope that you will understand my opinion or compliment

• Don't use Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Internet is not useful to us because we know that if children allowed to use internet parents have no idea that from whom their children talk.The children may not know from someone whom dangerous.In internet pornography is very easily available.We may argue that parents should keep an eye that what there children see and from whom they talk

• No that is not true

I will defend that the internet brings vastly more benefits than losses. Attribuiting these negative impacts on the internet is the same as saying that the advent of the alphabet allowed people to write insults and therefore is a bad thing. From curing disease to dealing with house bugs every area of expertise can now be accessed and improved in the comfort of your own house and that is a great thing

• It's useful all around the world!

The internet brings people from all around this amazing world together. I probably would't know half the people I do if I didn't have the internet. We are also learning more than we ever would have without it. I mean, the internet gives millions of people access to information they would not otherwise have had, which is a gigantic benefit.

• No it brings good.

We as people communicate through technology at this era. We use technology to gain information as well as re connect with old friends and make new ones. The internet makes everyday life easier too. I think the internet was a great step in technology and we should be more mature than to think that the military created it to spy on us

• It is very useful!!!

It can bring people people from different countries and/or cultures together and also it allows people t o understand how other people feel about the world or how they understand the world.Without the internet we could not be debating this subject right now a s we don' t where each other of us live.