Does the legacy of Rosie O'Donnell revolve most closely around her LGBT activism and proliferation?

• Rosie remembered for activism mostly.

The legacy of Rosie O'Donnell revolves most closely around her LGBT activism and proliferation. O'Donnell is not well-known out of this arena because she has been so vocal about gay rights. Some people might vaguely remember she was in a few movies and a TV show, but will always acknowledge her for her stance on gay rights.

• A strong supporter

Yes, this lady has worked very hard in politics to support the ideas that she believes in, and I think that this will be the main thing that she has made the most impact in. She has worked to make sure that the things she supports are very popular ideas.

• Yes, Rosie O'Donnell's legacy will revolve most around her LGBT activism.

Yes, Rosie O'Donnell's legacy will revolve most around her LGBT activism. She really doesn't have much more than that. She has been on a few shows and in some movies, but never as the main star and with great success. As a famous person, she was the right fit for LGBT activism given that she was not only supporting others, but herself.

• Rosie O'Donnell's legacy was well established on the Rosie O'Donnell Show.

Rosie O'Donnell was well known before she became an activist for the LGBT movement. She will always be remembered her part on the Rosie O'Donnell Show. The show was nominated for several Emmys and was very popular. There are several other more prominent activist in the LGTB community such as Ellen Degeneres that simply outshine Rosie O'Donnell in that community.

• No, Rosie will always be an actress.

In my mind I will always just see Rosie O'Donnell as an actress, even though she has done great thing for LGBT activism and proliferation. I will also remember her as the one who always argued with then blonde on The View. Maybe my mind will change in the future.