• Give example for essay

I have to write an essay about this topic. But i cannot find examples about it. Help me. A aa a a a a a a a aa aa a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes it is

Media finna cause lots of problems . . .
    These kids they finna do the same thing they see on tv . . .
    For these kids it all seems like fun because the media is promoting it . . .
    . . . . . . . . .

• Yes it is

. . . . . . . . .

• Yes it is

. . . . . . . . .

• Yes, it is possible.

A combination of nature versus nurture alongside for example an abusive upbringing environmental cues furthered through alcohol or other street drugs with repetition of media violence ie: video games, news, R rated wanton acts of violence not to mention the mass drugging of the population through psychotropic drugs which may also cause aggressive violent behavior in certain individuals.

• Yahoo causes crime

An article on yahoo stated that acid attacks where becoming more frequent due to the fact they where only considered assault, I had never thought of using acid as a weapon before but after reading the article i could see the benefits of using acid rather than a knife. This kind of information educates criminals and encourages this kind of crime, what it basically says is dont waste your time punching someone, burn there face off instead

• YES kids become bad

Scientist Alison Makis says that most study shows kids who end seeing this graphic images end up thinking it is okay and that this is fun or ''cool'' to do or they tend to get in fights to seem ''cool''.The violent things on the media must go away for the kids

• Of course it does

Its called observational learning. People who constantly view acts of aggression learn to normalize that behavior and see nothing wrong with it. Also, in video games and many movies children don't see the consequences of violence (don't observe the pain of the victim or face consequences from the cops for their actions). And those who are violent in nature are even more likely to be influenced by violent media.

• You stupid if you think violent shows and movies have no effect

Studies have shown that children who watch violent shows or movies grow up to be more violent then others. Ecpecially the games i mean i can watch my brother play violent games and stuff for hours and when hes done he'll be a complete ass and push me and everyone eles around, but when we sit there and watch a comidy or play a game like uno or monopoly he'll be a sweet heart.

P.S. You do relise the fact that when you say no and use a bunch of cus word your justs prooving the point of the yes's

• Yes it does

Violence in media causes violence in kids. Every kid tends to copy the thing they see as a means of getting more and m more attention from their parents or other family m members. Usually their mind finds it unusual and surely tries to imitate it now or then. .

• Yes yes yes

It does because how do you think a five year old kid would know how to shoot someones head off and talk about killing and all this without seeing it on tv
    ggggggggggg g g gg g g gg g g g g g g gg g g g gg

• No no no

Wm32 iiiiiiiii i ii i i i i i i i ii i i ii i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii ii i i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii i i i i

• No no no

• Wow...... Whoever said yes... Is dumb..... Like WTF.

F f f f f f
    u u u u u u
    c c c c c c
    k k k k k k

t t t t t t
    h h h h h h
    e e e e e e

y y y y y y
    e e e e e e
    s s s s s s

g g g g g g
    r r r r r r
    o o o o o o
    u u u u u u
    p p p p p p

F f f f f f
    u u u u u u
    c c c c c c
    k k k k k k

t t t t t t
    h h h h h h
    e e e e e e

y y y y y y
    e e e e e e
    s s s s s s

g g g g g g
    r r r r r r
    o o o o o o
    u u u u u u
    p p p p p p

• Gg gg gg

G g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g gggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g

• The media does not cause violence

Violence has existed for thousands of years before the media was even thought up as a thing. In fact people were much more violent before the media. There was torture, gruesome killings, and mutilations. Things like that still occur none of the less. But I can say that awful things happened much before tv and the internet, and still do without the media's influence.

• Where s the research

The violence in t.V is what everyone wants to see so if we took it of a whole Genre of film will be gone people are smart enough to know it is just a film . So I would say keep it in where is the evidence that suggests that it causes violence in real life

• Games are Stress Relievers

Another thing continuing off of what I said earlier about how all that BS is just gimmicks and lies. A scapegoat is something to take the blame for something else. For instance, killers have claimed that they kill because of their music. Yeah right. They're doing that to try and get out of their charges. Pleading their "INSANITY". BS. Let me tell you. I'm the very definition of insane. I'm unstable, aggressive, very volatile. I watch a lot of violent media. I listen to rage music. Like Attila, and Five Finger Death Punch. I play violent video games. As unstable as I am, I should've killed someone by now because of media by the claims all you fools make. But the funny thing is, I only use violence if it's necessary. Not because of music. Or TV. Or movies. Or video games. I haven't ever killed anyone, or been close to killing anyone.

• Music doesn't cause violence

I mean really? Music causes violence? BS. Video Games cause violence? BS. Take it from an unstable kid whose been through abuse and bullying and a lot of life shattering things. I listen to heavy metal music. And I play violent video games. I haven't tried to kill anyone. All violence that involves media is a lie. People just need a scapegoat from media.