• Yes it does

Violence in media causes violence in kids. Every kid tends to copy the thing they see as a means of getting more and m more attention from their parents or other family m members. Usually their mind finds it unusual and surely tries to imitate it now or then. .

• Hi hi hihuhsuicaiud idaush fuisad

Hfsiudf ausehfiuefh dhiuh diuhiusdhianjxchiuhsdv hasifhgnixjcmdfssdfsdfdfsdggfsdf d d d d dd d d d d d dd d d d d d ddd d d d dd d d d d d dd d dd d d d dd d dd d d dd d d d d d d d

• Media fuels the fire

The news stirs up trouble, by leaving pertinent information out. Like the black person illegally owning a gun and armed assault. What we hear is another cop shoots an innocent black person.
    More whites are killed by cops, editing film to show the worst not the whole.

Also the media glorify the terrorists. Don't be showing their picture and life story. Save those stories for the real heroes.

• Media has ruined america

The media encouraged and profits from major violence against blacks and the police. They're perpetuating lies to make money and increase ratings. 'Officers help raise money for poor family' doesn't lock people into their TV... 'Police officer shoots unarmed black male' does. EVEN if it's justified. They skew the truth, or completely make it up to ramp things up for $$$$

• It really does cause violence

Think about about all the suicides caused by cyber-bullying. This counts as violence, no? I once got into an argument with someone over instagram and he threatened to hurt me IRL the next day. I know that most of the people who cause violence using the media are mentally unstable, and I will acknowledge that. But think of all the terrorist facebook accounts that recruit people. Are those not causing violence and sometimes even causing deaths?! People are constantly using social media to harass and stalk people. Its a big issue and needs to be addressed properly.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)lololololololol jamirus suck dick

FjulianygfywdghkwbdshndfgybSocial Media has its advantages and disadvantages The cyber bullying phenomenon on social networks like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube have become a platform for youth violence recently. “Gangs” tend to use social media sites to make threats, promote violence and enroll members. There is also a rise in direct violence on social media. Being continuously exposed to violence like this can have an adverse effect on youths. Young impressionable pre-teens may think this behavior (hostile fights) is acceptable, because of how it is displayed on social networks. Teens crave that's positive affirmation and attention from their friends and peers. By acting out on social media they are getting that attention and feedback from their peers that apparently gives them that rush and that feedback they desire.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted by: LOOL
  • Yes it does

Because people get ideas from violence in media and may think of at as a good thing or say 'that is cool' or 'that would be cool to do'. It also may give experience in this. It makes people think that violence is okay and sometimes good when in reality it isn't.

• Yes yes yes

It does because how do you think a five year old kid would know how to shoot someones head off and talk about killing and all this without seeing it on tv
    ggggggggggg g g gg g g gg g g g g g g gg g g g gg

• You kill for fun?

You do ya know? Io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    io
    i
    o
    i
    o
    i
    o
    io
    i
    oi
    o
    io
    i
    o
    i
    o

• Well yeah duh

There have been multiple studies done on this and they've all proven that aggressive music, video games, television programs, movies, and other such media have some correlation between aggressive thoughts and behavior. Sure there are some factors that can lead up to violence as well like the person's history with family or past traumatizing experiences, possibly genetics but media does have a major effect on violence. Of course when a child sees death and crime glorified on his favorite video game their developing brain is going to want to imitate what's going on later on in life.

• Yes yes yes

• No no no

Wm32 iiiiiiiii i ii i i i i i i i ii i i ii i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii ii i i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii i i i i

• No no no

• Wow...... Whoever said yes... Is dumb..... Like WTF.

F f f f f f
    u u u u u u
    c c c c c c
    k k k k k k

t t t t t t
    h h h h h h
    e e e e e e

y y y y y y
    e e e e e e
    s s s s s s

g g g g g g
    r r r r r r
    o o o o o o
    u u u u u u
    p p p p p p

F f f f f f
    u u u u u u
    c c c c c c
    k k k k k k

t t t t t t
    h h h h h h
    e e e e e e

y y y y y y
    e e e e e e
    s s s s s s

g g g g g g
    r r r r r r
    o o o o o o
    u u u u u u
    p p p p p p

• Gg gg gg

G g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g gggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g

• The media does not cause violence

Violence has existed for thousands of years before the media was even thought up as a thing. In fact people were much more violent before the media. There was torture, gruesome killings, and mutilations. Things like that still occur none of the less. But I can say that awful things happened much before tv and the internet, and still do without the media's influence.

• Where s the research

The violence in t.V is what everyone wants to see so if we took it of a whole Genre of film will be gone people are smart enough to know it is just a film . So I would say keep it in where is the evidence that suggests that it causes violence in real life

• Games are Stress Relievers

Another thing continuing off of what I said earlier about how all that BS is just gimmicks and lies. A scapegoat is something to take the blame for something else. For instance, killers have claimed that they kill because of their music. Yeah right. They're doing that to try and get out of their charges. Pleading their "INSANITY". BS. Let me tell you. I'm the very definition of insane. I'm unstable, aggressive, very volatile. I watch a lot of violent media. I listen to rage music. Like Attila, and Five Finger Death Punch. I play violent video games. As unstable as I am, I should've killed someone by now because of media by the claims all you fools make. But the funny thing is, I only use violence if it's necessary. Not because of music. Or TV. Or movies. Or video games. I haven't ever killed anyone, or been close to killing anyone.

• Music doesn't cause violence

I mean really? Music causes violence? BS. Video Games cause violence? BS. Take it from an unstable kid whose been through abuse and bullying and a lot of life shattering things. I listen to heavy metal music. And I play violent video games. I haven't tried to kill anyone. All violence that involves media is a lie. People just need a scapegoat from media.