• I was on the fence...

But after seeing what money can do to try to defeat an opponet , its disgusting what our government has been reduced to. I want to take my savings and move out to a tropical island and be done because i am very afraid of coming to the United States because of the way our country has been run. Its time for a change...And i am voting for it.

• With Extended Election

And All The Money For Advertising They've Drawn The Whole Process Out And Have Managed To Be Able To Control On What They Broadcast And Opinionated Views Instead Of Just Showing Us Actually What Is Happening Especially When It Comes To The Presidential Election And With The Local News Is It Necessary To Travel Across The Country When You Could Just Use A Sister Station To Broadcast The Event From Every Station Having Their Own Helicopter Just Seems To Be Terrible Waste Of Money And Why Are These Stations Exempt From State Laws About Travel Alerts If The Public Are Ordered To Stay Off Roads How Come You Folks Get In Your Vehicle And Drive I Feel They Should Be More Frugal And Stop The Waste And Do Something Better With Money

• Ye y ey e

Explosion. Dramatic Boom. More dramatic boom. Apple. More apple. Dramatic booms! Ya. Ya. Ya. So much boom. I eat breadstick with boom. Swag swag swag. Boom. Miheal bay. Transformers age of ultron. Yayayayayayayay so much dramatic micheal bay boom ya the avengers is goood movie yaya ant man. Ye ye

• Yes, the media has too much power!

I agree what my people said. Teehee! I believe that the media is good but sometimes it can be bad for people especially the young generation. I mean who wants their kids to know about face book or twitter... Or instagram. No none of it should be in this earth. It's annoying.

• Yes, the media has too much power!

• The media is given too many rights due to the right of free speech and media

Whenever I see these reporters waiting at a celebrity's house asking them a group of questions in packs, I always wonder how they can keep such a composed look at attitude at times. Quite frankly I believe that the law should change how and where media can apply themselves. The law should limit them to public places and only with consent of the person(s).

• The Media has too much influence

I don't think there's a government or a company that is giving the media specific power, but in consideration of the magnitude that the media has over the majority of the public is too great that it should be regulated in some way. I feel that today the media has gone away from the facts of telling a story to coming up ways to keep themselves on the air. There is no particular need for 24 hour news coverage; I recall a time (simpler time) where we would watch the news as a family for one hour in the entire day (at night before going to sleep) and the news would provide enough local and global information that was sufficient for our needs. Since news can't be told 24 hours a day many of the news programs go from factual to opinionated and that is not what the media should be intended for.

• I was on the fence...

• G g g

G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• The media has power that we give them

No, the media does not have too much power. The media merely has the power that we, the people, give them. I do, however, think that the media over steps boundaries in some cases and that some things do not need to be reported. In the end if the public does not buy into the stories the media becomes just another failing business.