• Yes, that's what the media is for.

The media is designed to tell the public what to think about world issues and stories that affect a significant portion of society. From news to television shows and movies, an image of what the world should supposedly be like is implanted into the subconscious mind of the viewer. Media definitely has a hand in how people view their communities, as well as local and national politics.

• Yes the media does control us

The media is a powerful entity and it is able to influence us in ways that we are completely oblivious to the fact that we are being manipulated, from the way we speak to what we wear. That's how powerful the media is. The media is able to turn lies into the truth and somehow distort the truth.

• Yes media affects the way we think.

I totally believe media affects the way we view things, the things that we purchase, what we believe, and how we act with others. I think that it should not be allowed for companies to monopolize the media. There should be many other influences and opinions that reach the people.

• Lol o cry

Bvv fgfg wfesfd fsff dadv sfdf <fazvd ss<sv sgbfs feaagea a2wawg grd uy h hvg bhgv khj ggj gjg fft gyyiu fdzds oj ddsv gjf fhgj kcx ikxdskh gdsji ijdrjuy xdhfc jhcfd hxjhnmesr yszdhk fdfzsdgyjk hjfg gfxdsgy hyudxhg hgnd fgh dhj asju dsjuw3 tydsk hgdx gyhdx gx kft kittxd hgjxdd

• Lol o cry

• Media Influences anyone who turns it on!!

As humans, we use media for information., especially on our over saturated information world. We rely on the debates as a valid representation that we can use to solidify our opinions on the candidates. ALL candidates on the ballet need to be sponsored in the debates otherwise we are getting an incomplete viewpoint of the choices available to the US voter.

• Yes, the media influences the public

Yes, the media influences the public with the truth and mostly lies, this is another reason that Citizens United and money in politics needs to end now! Most if not all of the corporate ownership of media is corrupt and now we are seeing it plainly in public media, this is shameless !

• Expectations of self amongst young people

Children as young as 12 are developing mental illnesses and eating disorders due to images in the media of what a desirable person looks like. Images of celebrity's being enhanced when really not needed cause unreal expectations of the body amongst young people. This negatively effects young peoples self confidence.

• Hell yeah man :)

Coz , I'm the best. The sensei. I'm barrack Obama. The most powerful reptilian shapeshifting bastard. I controlthe mass. I control the people. I like ur mother. My tia once told me that if you want t be a president, eat taco everday. Wll mostly 50% of what is true. But yes, eat taco everyday.

• Rtgaergeeggb egrgrehegr efwgrfgvxcvcxvc

Dsfgf
    ffgsa
    fgw
    gf
    fgas
    fgsa
    fsd
    dfgsa
    dgsf

dsfg
    sdfga
    fsdg

dsf
    gsfds
    gf
    gsd
    dgs
    gds
    gsdfa
    sdg
    ff
    gs
    gf
    fgsf
    g
    fg
    ggf
    gf

gf
    fg
    fg
    f
    gf
    fg
    fg
    gf
    fg
    hffhhhfhfdzfsdg
    fddfg
    gfd
    fg
    d
    gfd
    ffgd
    fgdfvg
    gf
    sgsf

sf
    d
    fagsd
    fgdfg
    fgsd
    gfsd
    gf

• We pay attention to the media, but that doesn't mean that we have to be influenced by it.

The media sensationalises everything, so much so that it becomes unrealistic and over exaggerated. I agree with the argument above when saying that if the media showed us a suicide hotspot, then we wouldn't all feel obliged to try it out for ourselves. And if we were influenced by the media, then wouldn't we all be wearing what Miley Cyrus does, but we don't because we have a scrap of common sense and some form of modesty.

• We don't follow the media

I think that we are not influenced by the media because we all have a brain and we can all think for ourselves. Also we all follow the media if they said to jump of a bridge would we follow. So I don't think that we follow the media in any way

• Debate between Trump and Hillary

I hope you get someone like Greta Van Susteren to officiate. She seems unbiased and tells the truth, whereas most media put their spins on the truth. Not interested in the lies and what they think. I want facts. Most of us are smart enough to draw our own conclusions if given honest facts. If the debates are officiated by untruthful journalist, I won't be watching.

Joanne Cate Tn

• Wwwwwwwwww dd dd

Sd s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• You all need jesus

Fuck you guys so stfu before i find you and kill you (im talking to you potato monkey) so if you try to say some stupid politic shit im gonna kill donald trump (btw im drunk af right now) so all of you need your mothers cuz you guys are 48 and have no fucking social like bitch my mom probably has a better instagram,snapchat,twitter,facebook and all the other fucking shit so shut the fuck up

• If you like apricots then who cares

Nobody gon make me like pears. Jhjjhh jj h h h h f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Of course it does!

Don't you all listen to the news and believe what it says. Like all the things happening in our world, where one person is shown as 'evil' and the other 'good', what if its the other way around? How would you know? You just believe what the news say. Even social media, u get influenced by the different trends seen and all the fashion updates.

• It said something stupid to my wife

It told my wife, life is short, have an affair. And that bitch listened to the media. So fuck media go suck comedy shorts gamer's willy. Go die cunt and my x as well, you messed my life you pagan, flipping Satan's ass wiper go hold Hitler's balls you bitch ass mother fucker

• It does not

Yes, media helps us in many things but we should not get influenced by it. Sometimes it shows us the same thing whole day by which people can't control them and start doing that same thing. Nowadays people want their own styles, their own, and better ways to get published so other people who want to do something new can learn it but media can only do it if they get out of celebrities. Just think once more before you say yes it influences us.