Does the Merriam-Webster Dictionary have "sex" defined right?

Asked by: Jikpamu
  • Merriam-Webster defines sex as between a man and a woman.

Merriam-Webster's definition of sex:

http://www.Merriam-webster.Com/dictionary/sexual

1) of, relating to, or involving sex
    2) of or relating to males and females

Jikpamu: So even Merriam-Webster's definition of sex is between a man and a woman.

"Beam me up Scotty. I'm detecting extremely low levels of Politically Correct Speech in the Atmosphere. Looks like this Forum is suitable for life outside the womb."

• Yes it does

. Merriam-Webster's definition of sex:

1) of, relating to, or involving sex
    2) of or relating to males and females

• Where did you get that, Jikpamu?

This is the actual Merriam-Webster definition of sex:

physical activity in which people touch each other's bodies, kiss each other, etc. : physical activity that is related to and often includes sexual intercourse

And, here is Google's:

(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

And, dictionary.Com's:

the instinct or attraction drawing one sex toward another, or its manifestation in life and conduct.

I find it interesting how people who do not support gay marriage or just homosexuality itself are now coming up with completely false arguments.

The majority of America now thinks that gay marriage should be legalized and this is why the people who oppose it are coming up with ridiculous, false points to defend their claim.

It always happens when a civil rights movement is about to change everything.

The debate on whether homosexuality should be accepted is coming to an end and the pro-homosexuality individuals are winning by a longshot. These ridiculous assumptions are just verifying what most everyone knows. There is NOTHING wrong with homosexuality or gay marriage.