• Yes it does

Yes, I think that it is a known fact that there is a middle class today, and that it is though getting weaker and weaker as we go. I think that we need to do some work to make sure that we keep a good and strong middle class for a long time to come.

• Very Slim Population

I believe I know a few people that live in the middle class, but the overall number is very low. For the most part, the people in my town have all dropped into poverty over the last decade. Prior to that the were all in the lower-middle class. They never made really good money but they were able to have ample things, travel, save, and buy a house. These things are impossible for people here now.

• But it is different.

Yes, the middle class still exists today, because there are still people who make just enough that have to manage money that live from paycheck to paycheck, they just look differently than the middle class of yesterday. Today's middle class has two-income families, where both parents have to work to make ends meet. It is not as easy as it used to be.

• Here In America the baby boomers had and are on the last legs of what was middle class

WW2 generation and the boomers had a middle class. The generations after is where it started to decline. There is still a working class (basically people a couple of checks away from being in the street) and now that is being threatened as well. We need God fearing leaders not these stooges.

• There is no Middle Class

At least not anymore. You have the elite, and then you have everyone else. The rich continue to get richer at the expense of the rest of society, and the poor continue to get poorer. Everything our country once believed in doesn't exist anymore. It's time to take back our country.

• What class means

I think the MC still exists in terms of culture/mentality. People in professions like teaching, social work, nursing, PAs, and so on. Likewise, two-incomes are usually necessary, and the role of women, is different than the "traditional" (pre-70s) working class families and the poor. Nevertheless, the political fashion of appealing to the "middle class" is mostly exploitation and denial of reality for most of those who would like to imagine themselves there. It is a centrist version of Nixon's "silent majority" or "average Americans." Mostly propagandistic.

• No, it is getting more difficult to find it.

Technically, there may still be a middle class in the United States, but it is really getting harder and harder to find. Most people in careers that could have led to this are struggling with debt just to have those things that are expected within this class. Income inequality is getting bigger, not smaller and no longer is the next generation expected to do better than its parents.

• There are only two the top and bottom

No, I do not believe that the middle class society still exist today. There are only two class high and low. The rich get richer while the poor are remaining that way. Some may still claim the middle class status, but when they are placed against the higher classes they are nowhere close.