Does the Neocatechumenal Way deserve to be revered and ascribed to, all the way to the extent that mass and the sacraments are?

• The Neocatechumenal Way deserves to be revered and ascribed to, all the way to the extent that mass and the sacraments are.

The Neocatechumenal Way deserves to be revered and ascribed to, all the way to the extent that mass and the sacraments are. The Neocatechumenal Way serves to spread Christianity to adults in various communities. Part of the Mission of a practicing Christian should be to spread their faith. The Neocatechumenal Way accomplishes this.

• No, it should not be reserved.

No, I don't believe these ways should be reserved. People should be allowed to perform whatever rituals they want as long as they do not bring harm to themselves or other. Something should not be thought of poorly because of the things they prefer to believe in. To each their own.

• The Neocatechumenal Way does not deserve the same reverence.

Mass and Sacraments are designed so that anyone who is of a competent age may participate. These practices have been sculpted and honed to provide the widest amount of religious reach and with the most direct messages of the church. The Neocatechumenal Way suggests that mass and sacrament are not as effective as the church assumes. While the church does not condone the Neocatechumenal Way, it also does not fully support it in lieu of mass and sacrament.

• To Each Their Own

I do not believe people should feel the need to revere the Neocatechumenal Way. People should be allowed to make their own decisions about religion and the rituals they take part in for a religion. No one way is right or deserves more attention than the other. It should be considered a personal matter.

• No, I do not think that the Neocatechumenal Way should be treated like other rituals.

I do not think that the Neocatechumal Way deserves to be revered and ascribed to, all the way to the extend that mass and sacraments are. I think that they should not be thought of something as significant in the religion as those other practices because they only refer to some people.