Does the presence of a subluxation in a joint merit investigation into the hereditary likelihood of such a dislocation?

• Presence Of A subluxation

I personally think that the presence of subluxation in a joint merit investigation into the hereditary likelihood of such a dislocation because it could affect so many people as well as affected by the economy. I personally think that the presence of subluxation in a joint merit because of the investigation.

• Yes, subluxation should be studied.

I actually have a subluxed joint in my foot, so I can speak from experience on this issue. It's a difficult thing to live with, and any research that can anticipate the problem or aid in its treatment is certainly a worthwhile topic of study. If a hereditary tendency can be traced, a lot of people would be spared the pain and lack of mobility a subluxed joint can cause, and that's certainly worth the time and money for research.

• Yes, it does.

If there is a genetic predisposition to subluxation of the joints, there should be an investigation into this. It could lead to new treatments and procedures. This can be a very serious problem, especially when it happens to a person's spine. So yes, if heredity plays a factor, do investigate.

• Not any since

I am going to just go ahead and disagree with this statement, because the person who asked this question messed the question up and what was said does not make any since. I can not pick a side if you make the question to where it is not wrote write.

• Won't Solve The Problem

I do not believe the subluxation in a joint merits the investigation into the hereditary likelihood of such a dislocation because it will do nothing to help solve the problem for an individual patient. While I think it is important to study hereditary links it doesn't mean it should become part of normal everyday medical practice.