• I've seen it.

I've seen things most people would call fake. I have hunted and ganked many different monster and spirits. The things that most people haven't seen would leave people running scared, but they wouldn't get far. Ill fight the supernatural as long as I live any one who says otherwise can take it up with me.

• I think so.....

Thousands, possibly millions of years ago some human being must have thought or made up the idea of goblins, witches, warlocks, monsters, vampires, demons etc. To this present day people are making fictional books, movies, videos etc about them. What if there was a reason why these 'legends' are still talked about to this day. I mean all rumours eventually die out so why do people still report so called sightings? - i don't know maybe its a sign? When we were children or maybe even toddlers, how did the mere idea of being afraid of the dark slip into our minds? - being afraid of monsters? - maybe it's because supernatural creatures do exist? - maybe it's some sort of sign from the universe?

• YES and NO

I believe supernatural exist, but NOT in the form we think they exist in. Supernatural is just an energy that we not yet can detect by our 'naked senses'. Human are just a living creature on the earth, just like the rest of the animals. There are certainly other 'things' on earth that we are incapable of detecting. We cannot smell things as well as a dog can. We cannot see as far as a bird is able to. We can hear as well as a bird. If the dog can smell an object 5 miles under the dirt, it doesnt meam the object does not exist for us simply we cannot smell or see it. Therefore, I believe there are 'energy' out there that reacts but we simply cannot detect. Some people on the other hand, has higher or heightened senses in which they will claim they see things or heard things and even felt things that an average person cannot detect.
    So YES, supernatural exist, but NO not in the ghost or alien forms. Most importantly, it is something at this time in the century we are unble to measure yet.. And thats leads to .. Would't it make earth a supernatural wonder as well?

• Of course it exist

There are things we nor science can explain we are low on the chart of things that probably out there.It is all about the how. How do we explain certain situations?
    Some believe and some do not believe in religion, but even those are formed on a base belief in the supernatural.

• How Else Can It Be?

There are so many things that we can not explain. Our logical method of proving or disproving certain situations, a method under the name of Science, still has yet to ultimately prove the existence of anything. We certify the makings of one thing through another, for example, we humans are made up of skin and blood and bones and organs and so forth and they in turn are made up of cells and subcellular components etc..
    But ultimately the cycle will continue in an endless chain of compositions until finally we must turn to 'supernatural' or 'unexplaina ble' reasons.

I am not entirely sure or convinced that the supernatural exists but there are some things that Science has not explained and probably will never explain to us.

Our very own existence is supernatural. How is it that we, out of all the planets and solar systems and galaxies, are given the right circumstances to evolve and proceed to the point where we question these things?

It is all about the how. How do we explain certain situations?
    Some believe and some do not believe in religion, but even those are formed on a base belief in the supernatural. If the supernatural doesn't exist, how does it 1. Stir up so many religions and believers of those religions and 2. Exist in the word in the first place? What is supernatural and what purpose doesthe word hold if it doesn't exist?
    Don't all legends and myths and stories all originate from some sort of seed, even if it was an idea planted by an experience? Aren't then, our ideas supernatural?

I believe the supernatural has more chance of existing than not.

• We arent the only things here.

I have experienced 'ghostly' things, as a young kid ive seen several things,felt them,not just me, my cousin seen the same, and my own mother has claimed to have felt something strange in particular areas, there may not be scientific facts, but there are experiences, I dont believe we are alone, it can either be a cold feeling or a warm, that sudden feeling of strength, like something is guiding you, what is it? Or that uneasy feeling of being watched, feeling vulnerable, what are they? Until there are proven facts that there are no supernatural things i will never believe it, if you believe us who say we experience it are 'crazy' or 'lying' why does it personally stick to us? I think there are things out there, that cant physically walk this earth, maybe they can? But we have so much undiscovered things.

• We have reason to believe

I think we have sufficient reason to believe there is a divine reality. We have feelings, we think and we also possess an innate capacity to choose between right and wrong, and that means we have a soul. In regards to other supernatural concepts such as the afterlife and God, my position is agnostic theism. On a universal scale, we cannot prove or disprove God's existence.

• Most likely, yes

I believe that the supernatural does exist, in a sense. Though we yet have to find a way to tell the difference between something simply abnormal and something absolutely supernatural. It's easy to get lost in the mist between the two. I've had experience with the supernatural. And before you dismiss this as just another claim to look cool, PLEASE consider. It's for your own good, though I'm not quite sure. Some things are better off hidden. But you need to know that the supernatural does exist in a sense. I've gone through exorcisms, rage fits caused by distressed spirits/poltergeists, cleansing, and even witnessed the power of religious charms. I'm not bluffing. I'm not kidding. I'm not trying to sound cool. Though I'm not saying the supernatural is MAGIC. IT IS NOT. It is simply a deeper understanding of matter and manipulation that we don't understand yet. It is still science. But it does exist.

• Most definitely yes

I believe when science ends religion and the supernatural exists to help explain our existence and meaning of life. I do believe that science can give us some answers of the supernatural but mostly it explains the natural world. There are some things in this world that cannot be explained by mere science. Just because science can't explain something doesn't always mean it doesn't exist.

• Yes it does exist

The supernatural does exist because we have all experienced things that none of us can explain. There have been pictures stories and many other things that have given reason to believe that the supernatural exists. All in all there is no cold hard facts that the supernatural exists but I think in the back of everyone's head everyone has experienced something they can not explain.

• No , and it can't possibly exist.

"Supernatural" is a paradox in and of itself. If something that we don't yet understand, ghosts, for example, are proven to exist, then we will study them, understand them, and discover the laws by which they operate. At this point, they simply become part of nature, which is why everything that we call "supernatural" either does not exist or is natural and not yet understood.

• No Evidence for it.

No evidence to support the supernatural. That's why it's called supernatural. If there was evidence, it would be referred to as natural. Lack of an explanation does not prove the supernatural. When we try to explain the "supernatural" from a logical, evidence based mindset, we never find any impossibilites with these cases.

• No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No no

No!!!!!!!!!! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n no no non on ono no no n on o no non on on o no no no non o no

• No no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no

No no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no

• No no no

• No no no