Does the term "philosophy" accurately describe Atheism? Why or why not?

Asked by: Pfalcon1318
  • Stupidity- the character not the insult, most accurately defines atheism.

Without exception the Atheist of the World immediately take offense at this statement of FACT! Yes Fact! I can prove my accusation with empirical evidence!

Consider that I defined the labeling as the actual Definition not the insult, but the actual nature of the word, yet they still take offense! You call a Cow a Cow ... Why? Because it IS in point of fact A COW! Therefore IF the Atheist is in point of Fact Stupid, why is it an insult to refer to them as such? Because it's offensive? Why, they don't appear to mind BEING IT, why should they mind being CALLED it?

Ahh The proof? Read this ... “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

― Thomas Paine, The American Crisis (1737-1809)
    This provides empirical evidence that the scriptures have been around for ages.

Multiple millions have testified to the fact as 2.2 Billion testify today that they have in fact found and have a relationship with the Living God. The ONLY ones that suggest otherwise are the ones who HAVE NEVER LOOKED! Period!

Now it is also a proven fact that all of these persons who have not looked have at one point or another Heard of the existence of Heaven and Hell. They in Fact don't subscribe nor believe in them!

Point: Do you know that Hell, described as a Place of eternal torment and fire for the Condemned who do not know God.
    Is "NOT" reason enough to get Atheist to researching this topic to determine it's reality, choosing instead, to the simply and with great stupidity to IGNORE the entire subject!

I challenge any sole on Earth to prove that this is even remotely intelligent! It is not only unintelligent it is unwise, fool hearty, completely lacking in reason and most of all common sense. That ladies and gentlemen is defined in the dictionary as Stupid!

Definition of stupid
    1 a : slow of mind : obtuse
    b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner
    c : lacking intelligence or reason : brutish
    2 : dulled in feeling or sensation : torpid
    3 : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : senseless ... A stupid decision

4 a : lacking interest or point
    b : vexatious, exasperating

So when you see me debating these folks in the Religious section of This Board and you hear me refer to them as imbeciles, Morons, and the like, please understand that THAT IS what they are, because all of those things ARE synonyms of the Label Stupid! So please do not think I'm being cruel, I'm simply calling them what they actually are in nature and character ... Yes, like the Cow!

• What is Atheism?

Philosophy is the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence. Atheism is the lack of belief of the existence of a deity. Now while most Atheists will use the stance claiming no one is born with a belief in a deity, (which I would agree) therefore they don't have the burden of proof. Fair enough, however, at some point in our lives we reach the fork in the road to either maintain on the course of not believing or believing. Therefore, whether or not you would like to admit it, Atheism is a stance. It is not a study.