Does the twin paradox warrant inclusion in popular media programs targeting the common folk?

• Yes, it belongs.

I think the twin paradox does deserve inclusion in popular media programs targeting the common folk, just because it gets them to think a bit more. It is an interesting riddle that no one has the answer to, and just about everyone likes some sort of mystery to behold. So yes.

• Twin Paradox Warrent

I personally think that the twin paradox warrant inclusion in popular media programs targeting the common folk because of what happened and caused the twin paradox warrant. I personally think that the twin paradox warrant inclusion in popular media programs which it affected so many people as well as so many families.

• It Can Be Explained

I believe the twin paradox does warrant inclusion in popular media programs targeting common folk because it is important to try to explain science to the masses. I believe Discovery and other television channels have commissioned a lot of easy to understand programs that have explained things, like the twin paradox, quite clearly to the masses.

• It's not that important.

No, the twin paradox does not warrant inclusion in popular media programs targeting the common folk, because the thought of a twin getting shot into space and returning without having aged is something that the average person can get through life just fine without knowing about. It is a quirky theory and not that important.

• There is no conspiracy.

The twin paradox warrant inclusion in popular media programs is not targeting the common folk. Anything in media programs is targeting anyone who watches it, whether they are very poor or very rich. There is no conspiracy coming through the media channels, whether they be TV, newspaper, or popular magazines.