Does the U.S. government have too many administrative laws and regulations?

• The US government has too many laws and regulations

The problem throughout the entire US government is too many rules and regulations. There are too many because of exceptions and double standards with no real understanding as to why, aside from thats the way its done. Most of government could be simplified, but then one program or another would no longer be funded, and jobs would be lost.

• Yes, I think the US Government has too many adminsitrative laws and regulations.

I think the United States Government has way too many laws and regulations and has legislated in areas it has no business in being in, I think everyone benefits when the Government stays out of peoples lives and lets them live freely, I think over legislating like they have benefits nobody.

• The U.S. government does not have too many administrative laws and regulations.

The U.S. government does not have too many administrative laws and regulations. The U.S. government's administrative laws and regulations are reasonable and are effective in providing a well qualified group of officials that hold government offices. The administrative laws and regulations allow the government to have a standard to ascribe to it's officials.

• Adminsitrative laws are a necessary part of our government.

Sometimes people look at all of the administrative laws and regulations that are a part of the United States government. It might seem like there are too many, but there is probably a good reason why they are in place. Without regulation, certain actions could go unpunished and gives background to certain things that we have to do like taxes and the tax code.