Does the United States owe a greater debt of gratitude to the leaders of their allies in combat, such as Tony Blair and John Howard?

• Yes,the United States does a greater debt of gratitude to its allies.

Yes,the United States does owe a greater debt of gratitude to its allies such as Tony Blair and John Howard.The war in Iraq was initiated by the United States and it was theirs to win or lose.Their allies such as Tony Blair and John Howard knew the US could use some help so they came through with troops and support.

• United States gratitude is good for international relations

Every country needs to build allies and strong international relations in order to create positive outlooks among countries. This could lead to future help from allies in times of distress and that goes for any country looking for help, so positive gratitude no matter how small can go a long way.

• Yes they do.

The United States owes a greater debt of gratitude to the leaders of their allies from combat. I think anyone who leads us in combat and does their best to protect our armies and other armed forces deserves to be looked upon with respect. I think they do the best they can.

• No, the USA does not.

I do not think I have ever heard a speech from any US President, especially during a time of war or conflict, where the allies are mentioned and thanked profusely. You don't have to always be gloating over each other. There is plenty of respect being shown publicly, and no more is needed.

• I don't think so

Throughout history, the US has helped various nations all throughout the world with various things relating to the economy, war and more. As it stand currently, the United States has gratitude towards their allies, and so I see no reason that we need to show more, given that throughout history we've helped them out.