Amazon.com Widgets
  • Of course we need flying cars

    Of course we need flying car. Now traffic is increasing and its getting really hard to go to places on time. The flying car fits into any standard parking space, uses regular gasoline, and can be used in road traffic just like any other car and as a plane it can use any airport in the world, but can also take off and land using any grass strip or paved surface just a few hundred meters long. I believe that this is the best invention for improving transportation since for invented cars.

  • James Bond James

    When weather forecasters say there's a 40% chance of rain what they really mean is there's a 40% chance that is will rain in the forecast area or in other words there's a 60% chance that it won't rain in the forecast area.

    B. One reason the misconception connects to the article is both groups of people misunderstand the weather forecast. According to the live science staff "why is it raining? It's only a 20% chance. They are never right" and "Why isn't it raining? They said a chance of rain. They are never right!" These two groups of people both misunderstand weather because whenever the weather man makes a forecast he's making a educated guess there's no way he can have 100% accuracy. According to Joslyn "people sometimes misunderstand the weather by thinking it will rain 20% of the time or it will cover 20% of the area" (3) in conclusion people misunderstand weather by confusion what the weather man really says and tend to blame the weather man for their on stupidity.

  • James Bond James

    When weather forecasters say there's a 40% chance of rain what they really mean is there's a 40% chance that is will rain in the forecast area or in other words there's a 60% chance that it won't rain in the forecast area.

    B. One reason the misconception connects to the article is both groups of people misunderstand the weather forecast. According to the live science staff "why is it raining? It's only a 20% chance. They are never right" and "Why isn't it raining? They said a chance of rain. They are never right!" These two groups of people both misunderstand weather because whenever the weather man makes a forecast he's making a educated guess there's no way he can have 100% accuracy. According to Joslyn "people sometimes misunderstand the weather by thinking it will rain 20% of the time or it will cover 20% of the area" (3) in conclusion people misunderstand weather by confusion what the weather man really says and tend to blame the weather man for their on stupidity.

  • Bill bob jones

    When weather forecasters say there's a 40% chance of rain what they really mean is there's a 40% chance that is will rain in the forecast area or in other words there's a 60% chance that it won't rain in the forecast area.

    B. One reason the misconception connects to the article is both groups of people misunderstand the weather forecast. According to the live science staff "why is it raining? It's only a 20% chance. They are never right" and "Why isn't it raining? They said a chance of rain. They are never right!" These two groups of people both misunderstand weather because whenever the weather man makes a forecast he's making a educated guess there's no way he can have 100% accuracy. According to Joslyn "people sometimes misunderstand the weather by thinking it will rain 20% of the time or it will cover 20% of the area" (3) in conclusion people misunderstand weather by confusion what the weather man really says and tend to blame the weather man for their on stupidity.


Leave a comment...
(Maximum 900 words)
No comments yet.