Does the Xbox one have a better lineup for exclusive games than ps4?

Asked by: deathwish188
  • Yes it does

While the ps4 might have a few more exclusive games than Xbox one does, I personally believe that the Xbox one has the better exclusives as of right now. Here are some of the games coming out exclusively for the Xbox one this year: halo 5 guardians, gears of war, quantum break, phantom dust, fable legends, rise of the tomb raiders. Of course, there's more than that, but I'm not going to list them all. It even says on the Xbox homepage, "the best exclusive titles and all of the biggest blockbusters you want to play". What a coincidence!

• Werwrwrwerwerwerwerwerwer wrwer werwe

Werwe werwer wr wrw rw w ww w w ww w ww ww w w w w w w w w w www w ww w w w w w ww w w w w w w w www w w ww www wwww ww w w ww w w

• Why Xbox One and PS4 are almost equal!

As stated by deathwish188, Xbox One has many excusive products, however, PS4 does as well. It doesn't take to much time for the average person to Google or search the web of different games and titles that are exclusive for either console. For example, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is one of the most played MMORPG's, easily competing with WOW (World of Warcraft), and is only exclusive to Playstation and PC gamers. There are many other hit titles only for Playstation as well. While both companies have different methods to their "exclusives", Playstation has options for their exclusive items. For example, Xbox requires their members to purchase membership for online activities then on top of that has fees depending on movies, music, etc. Sony does not have this option, playing online is free and "exclusive" content is a choice of the gamer. While campaign games are fun, why pay money to play their online functions every month? I like both consoles, and in my own opinion its smart to have both.