• Guns are dangerous

I love USA, but they need to ban these guns. Teenagers are runnings round the streets shooting each other. Does anyone really want this? I do not. Guns should only be allowed for people with licenses, like in Australia, where I live. Come on America. Not good enough you guys.

• It's your right.

I'm all for people having their right to bear arms but when you purchase a gun there has to be some sort of background check. Just to make sure that the customer is a responsible gun owner. And there has to be more limits to where you bring firearms. Yes it is your right but do you really need to bring a firearm into a Starbucks to "protect yourself" or in other words intimidate others.

• There needs to be stricter gun control.

If there were stricter gun control there would not be so much gun violence in this country. The constitution never intended for people to have such deadly weapons as people can have today. It is time for the government to amend this anachronistic law in order to protect its citizens.

• Yes, we are very violent.

As a culture, the United States has the reputation among the rest of the countries of the world for being one of the most violent with regard to guns. Regulating them more would be a step in controlling the injury and death that comes to innocent people because of the sheer number of guns around.

• To a certain extent

We need end false flags by the government like fast and furious which killed 200 people. We need to make sure criminals don't get their hands in guns. None of these laws should negatively impact a law abiding citizen. We need guns to defend our selves from tyranny and crime. Taking guns away from law abiding citizens will not do anything it will only ensure that a criminal can commit a crime and not be stopped.

• No More Gun Control Laws

Stricter gun control would lead to consequences that most people don't realize. For starters, extra gun control takes weapons away from law-abiding citizens and gives more weapons to the criminals. We shouldn't enact further gun control because doing so can lead to higher crime rates throughout the country these days.

• We Do Not Need Control

I do not believe we need stricter gun control. I believe people tend to have very strong emotions about guns, rather they be for or against them. I believe the people who want to obtain them, will regardless of regulations, even if it means getting them off the black market. I believe it is unwise to further restrict gun ownership.

• The laws on the books do what they can

When the laws we already have are actually enforced, the current system works pretty well. The problem is, there are already so many millions of weapons in private hands worldwide that making laws any stricter now won't slow down the rate of crazy people doing stupid things with them. They'll simply steal, or get their weapons elsewhere.

• The weapon is not the killer

Is it the weapon or the person behind the weapon? If some body wanted to they could stab some one with a pencil, but we hav'nt gotten pencil control laws have we? We need to get theese insane people help or people with disabilities etc. this is an outrage that the wepon is conciderd the murderer.

• The weapon is not the killer

Is it the weapon or the person behind the weapon? If some body wanted to they could stab some one with a penci, but we havnt gotten pencil control laws have we? We need to get theese insane people help or people with disabilities etc. this is an out rage that the wepon is conciderd the murderer

• No, just no.

I believe that there should not be stricter gun control laws. I believe this because if we did not have guns, or if they were heavily regulated, then people would be disarmed and defenseless. This would make it easier for the government to control us, (Hitler also did this). Also if the people could not have guns, then who would have helped the woman that was being attacked in Milwaukee. Also statistics show that more gun control equals more violent crimes. Even if guns were completely banned, then only criminals would have guns, because of the black market, and we don't want that. I rest my case.