• I'm only saying yes because Qopel over there said no.

And also, some people on this site actually DO have integrity. Not me, obviously. If I had any integrity, this world as we know it would not exist. I'm also going against the authorship vote as a way of slamming swag and diet coke. To confirm that I have fifty words, I'll just end by saying that Qopel's an idiot.

• "Any" suggests at least a very small amount

"Any" suggests that it may have a hint of integrity. I think it has at least that. But it also shows how little integrity others have at times. Some of these issues are nonsense and not really important. Other issues are important but people do not educate themselves. If you are going to have a strong opinion at least be able to back it up.

• No, double standards don't create integrity.

When Qopel does something questionable, the integrity of this website comes into question, but when other users do the same or worse, according to YYW, it's "irrelevant". The integrity of this website only seems to be of concern when it comes to certain individuals and not to others. If 10 people can vote bomb a user and create a petition to get rid of him, making the user feel unwanted and frustrated to the point where he leaves on his own, while the 10 face no consequences for their actions, this website has no integrity.