• My Opinion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Well, yes, because we gave it a meaning. We give a name to everything to understand it a bit more. It's just how we humans are. Everything has a meaning.
    And, no. Time is something that will exist and be here forever. Who knows what "forever" means anyways. Is there a "forever"?

• Time is nothing and everything

Time is there just so everything wouldn't happpen at once. In my opion I think time would be something. But the question is, is time something man created? Or is it an element like water? Time will always be one of the biggest mysteries in our world. Time is nothing and everything at the same time.

• Time is nothing and everything???

First of all this doesn't even make sense, time is not nothing nor is it everything. The way i see it time is a human invention used to describe our position relative to the earth, sun and moon. Clocks and calendars are mathematical series based off of our movements through space, they are not connected to some sort of mystical force thats perforated throughout the universe.