Does transitional kindergarten ignore the developmental needs of kids?

• No, transitional kindergarten doesn't ignore kids' needs.

I do not think that transitional kindergarten ignores the developmental needs of kids. I think that such programs and classes are more than adequate to provide kids the lessons and developmental skills they need to transition to a higher level of education. I think that the courses are good and educational.

• It is good for kids.

No, traditional kindergarten does not ignore the developmental needs of kids, because traditional kindergarten is very good for the developmental needs of kids. In kindergarten, the children get to play in a low-stress environment. They get to experiment with creating art, learning their ABCs, and making new friends. It is a great environment in which to grow.

• Transitional kindergarten does not ignore the developmental needs of kids.

Transitional kindergarten does not ignore the developmental needs of kids. The purpose of transitional kindergarten is to bridge the gap between preschool and kindergarten. The function of transitional kindergarten is to give children time to develop fundamental skills needed to be successful once they begin school. Therefore transitional kindergarten acknowledges the developmental needs of kids, it doesn't ignore them.

• no, it aids it.

I think that transitional kindergarten does not ignore the developmental needs of kids. In fact, I think that it increases their development. We are a social species and it is important to be social from a very young age. The longer you delay this, the harder it becomes to adapt.