• Yes of course

Half of the world's population see violence and half of the world's population act's the violence out if there is problems at home it can cause the teens brain to automatically think that they need to take some sort of action like hitting,shooting causing the teen to get more used to the fact that hitting and shooting is acceptable even if children are playing underage games like gta5 or cod (call of duty)/grand theft auto 5.I know for a fact that teens aged 14 or younger play these games because I used to play gta and when I thought that violence was acceptable I started using violenc as a weapon but violence solves nothing and I know that know but I didn't before.I think that parents that have children younger than 18 they should be checking their child's history or xbox/playstation.

• Of course it does ya nasty

KiitenskittenskityttenskittykityytkittykittykittykittykittykittyktyytitioirfihdbgjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkfhsgdhgHJEQvdgswjcxghedahxzjnxcdefhrfwdjwfbhSBvchgsHfcvdhsb g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g f fd d g df d fv k i t t y ndjhjdhgsvhdgsfhdhc dcd f e3v tf e6 d d d d d dwert6y7uiop[qazwsdrgtyjuilop

• Yes. Very yes.

Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties. Because kitties.

• Yes! Indeed it does!

It is proven that 6% of all teens who play violent video games have either killed someone or have commited suicide, and when these people kill them, they go to jail, and confess that they played violent videos games for the majority of their lifes, and that is the truth,

• No it doesn't

Degr eg erg rg erg erg rg erg er ger grg werg erg erg rgerg rg r g dfg dg dfg dfg dfg dfgdf gdf gfd g df gdf df g gh dfg dfg dfg df gdfg dfg dsfg dsfg dfg dfg dfsg sdfg gdfg dfg dfgdfg dfg fg dfg

• No it doesn't

• Acting Out What You See

I for one think that if we say that video violence affects a teen's brain so would life itself. All you have to do is look around at what is and has been occurring around the country. if watching something violent affects your brain we would all be a violent and out of control. Think about the random shootings around the country, or the south side of Chicago. I believe violence is only influenced by ones daily life, what they see at home, peer pressure etc.

• Violence is throughout history, and Video games didn't change that.

Teenagers are not more violent today. And the ones that are violent didn't get that way from video games. Imagine Vlad that Impaler for example. That guy literally impaled people slowly and painfully. Vlad did not have video games to make him violent. Some people just -are- violent. So sure, they enjoy violent video games. But that's not what made them so. As a teenager, I was never violent, never lashed out at people and yet, I loved violent video games. I'm part of the larger population of people who play those games and never became violent.