Does viewing pornography lead to sexual aggression?

• I strongly do not believe it does.

Looking at pornography and interest in our own sexuality is in my opinion completely natural. I actually believe its more likely more dangerous to with hold your sexual urges. This kind of psychological containment causes some aggressive issues at times. Viewing pornography actually helps stimulate relationships in some cases. Allowing people to meet a middle ground together to maintain a healthy sexual relationship.

• I think it's a tight rope.

I view porn, I have no shame in admitting to that. But I can also discern between the acts on my computer and the acts that transpire with a real person. I think that people need to toe that line and remind themselves that porn is not what constitutes real life sexual situations.

• Quite the opposite

Look at countries that are sexually repressed such as Japan and some of the bizarre things they produce as a result. Pornography is far from the most dignified thing on this planet but it is an aid in releasing sexual tension, it does not build it. While it may certainly increase the interest in sex, issues of sexual aggression are going to come up in the people they do with it or without.

• No, viewing pornography does not lead to sexual aggression.

No, I don't believe viewing pornography leads to sexual aggression. Research has shown that although there can be some precursors leading to sexual aggression in certain pornography, it is a specific type of pornography, where sexually violent themes are displayed. Normal pornography does not cause sexual aggression, but many of pornography's critics often like to link one to the other in order to give pornography a bad reputation.