• If it does select Yes, if not don't vote.

I'n trying to figure out what impact voting has on opinions. Some say that voting is pointless and don't bother. They actually discourage others from voting and in a way they fulfill their own prophecy. If more people start believing that voting is important we should see a decline in the percentage of people who say no. I say we need to hear from both sides about this.

• Yes it counts

Yes, every single vote counts in an election. So many people always say that there vote doesn't count, imagine if all those people who said that actually voted, they would make such a huge difference in the election. Your voice and opinion is heard when you go out and vote.

• My vote counts

As an example lets say in no candidate wins a majority of electoral votes or if two candidates were tied, the house of representatives selects a president from the fiver candidates with the most votes. Each state delegation has one vote, the senate selects a vice president in the same process as in picking the candidates with the most votes.

• Yes Votes matter

First of all voting is made for the people anyways. It allows us the right to elect whoever we desire. We are given the option of voting yet people chose not to take this opportunity. Our voice and our vote matters so we should be taking these opportunities to use them.

• Putting in a vote will always count

If the game is fair, your vote always counts. Putting in a vote to your country is the right thing to do always. You can prevent power with the power of your voice, your vote. If more people starting seeing how voting is in fact important, it would actually be making a difference in what you believe!

• Yes, voting is important.

I think that all votes matter no matter how many times people think that they don't count ,but they do. If you don't use your voice and then the vote the president you don't want to be will become cause you did not do anything in your power to prevent it

• Yes a single vote does prove anything.

Some votes may be a fraud, but at least a single vote is real, and does prove something. The votes still work as it did years ago. At least more than one person believe the same thing as you. And those people need to all take a stand and vote for themselves.

• Voting is important

Voting is the civic duty of all Americans. It is the foundation of our democracy...Government by the people. Voting tells the government your views on important issues. By voting, you are making your voice heard, and registering your opinion of how the government should operate. Not all citizens in the world are allowed this opportunity. Make use of it!

• Voting is important

• Yes, your vote counts!

Voting is a civic duty of all Americans. It is the foundation of our democracy...A government by the people. Voting tells the government your views on the issues. By voting, you are making your voice heard and registering your opinion on how you think the government should operate. Voting is a privilege not all citizens of all countries enjoy. We should all participate in the electoral process our democracy provides us.

• Voting proves nothing

I feel like when it comes to voting, not every single person's individual vote is counted, it's just a show for them to put on to make us think we have control over what's going on in our country. Especially, where a lot of people are voting, a single vote isn't going to count, if it was a smaller group of people a single vote would count but in this situation I don't think voting proves anything.

• Voting is all about perception.

Voting proves that the general population has the same views as someone else about their country, but it could also be seen as the general population being manipulated easily by one or a handful of people. Voting can prove how dumb a nation is or how smart we think we are, eventually those two things can cross paths creating a whole spur of problems therefor making voting almost useful and at the same time useless. We vote for someone to solve most of our nation’s problems so we as individuals won’t have to but then in doing that it creates problems because trying to solve a problem might have to be executed by creating another problem and then eventually you’re so lost in problems birthed from other problems that we then forget about the main big problem that sparked the rest, which is just like undoing a tangled string but at the same time you are undoing it, you’re also tangling it because you aren’t paying attention to the direction the string was going in the first place. Now the question, “does my vote count?” simply in and only in America, the popular vote has no use but to act as a dream for when the person we wanted to win, loses. Your vote doesn’t matter, you can’t sugar coat that without any confusion but that’s it, your influence on your own nation is only viable through political or financial purposes. Basically if you can’t help influence your electoral college with political experience or money then you don’t matter whatsoever to the overall election.

• I say no.

I don't think my vote counts. Haven't voted my entire life and I've been fine. Speaking personally, I would choose not to participate because I simply like others to do the work. Maybe someday when a candidate is worth the effort to vote. Does it prove anything? To some people it may be "making a difference", to other people like it doesn't really matter and realistically i don't know because I have never voted. (:

• A single vote does not matter

It all comes down to the decision of the electoral college and peoples votes do not matter very much. The media can make the results of the election by the peoples votes say what ever they want it to say. One vote that a voter put in cannot possibly shift the entire outcome of the election

• A single vote doesn't matter.

I really don't believe that a single vote matters at all. A vote may matter in small situations like voting on where to go eat, but compared to a presidential election it doesn't really matter. I say this because many others are already going to be voting for what you would choose. With that being said, how is a single vote added to an already large number of votes really affect anything.

• A single vote doesn't matter.

I really don't believe that a single vote matters at all. A vote may matter in small situations like voting where to go eat, but in a huge presidential election it really doesn't. I say this because many others are already going to be voting for what you would choose. With that being said, how does a single vote added to an already large number of votes really affect anything.

• A single vote doesn't matter.

• It Doesn't Count

No, I don't think your vote counts. Obviously in the long run it may count, but overall it counts for almost nothing. Your votes are counted for the overall state anyways and not individually. It makes it much harder for your vote to mean anything if it isn't counted that way.

• It's all a show.

When it comes to voting, it can be bias and we do not if they do really count every vote. We are not sure if they bribe the people so they can vote in there favor. Also, an example when bias is part of the voting system is when Obama was running for office. The majority of the voters were African-Americans. This is because of his skin color.

• A lot of Votes are not real votes.

One of the biggest issues in America today are people vote for just whoever has a "D" or "R" next to their name. They don't actually research the candidates and see who would be best, they just vote for the party they have been brainwashed to vote for. A second issue is people will just vote for whatever name they know, that's why people have yard signs. Finally many people will vote just for who their parents or spouse tells them too, or even teachers or such. The voting system can be corrupt in many ways and therefore proves nothing. Many Americans don't vote cause they realize this.

e.x3 says2017-02-06T06:02:00.510
I believe that voting does prove anything. Many people would like to argue that a single vote would not make a difference whether it is for propositions or the next president. However, if everyone thought that their vote did not count, and they decided not to vote because it would not matter, then there would be no change. So yes, your vote does count because every vote has the potential to make a difference.