• If it does select Yes, if not don't vote.

I'n trying to figure out what impact voting has on opinions. Some say that voting is pointless and don't bother. They actually discourage others from voting and in a way they fulfill their own prophecy. If more people start believing that voting is important we should see a decline in the percentage of people who say no. I say we need to hear from both sides about this.

• Yes your vote counts

It is important to vote when the elections come. Everyone's vote counts and makes a difference. It is a way for the people to show their opinion and their voice on a issue. Voting gives us a chance to change things and i think we should use that to our advantage. Their vote can help create change for the future generations.

• It does count

Voting allows us as citizens have a say in whats going on in the world and who we want to handle it all. We get to pick and chose who will represent us as one. We get to understand politics and economics. Voting does count overall it is our future.

• It's worth it.

Every vote matters more than you realize. If you withhold your vote, you convey the message that your vote doesn’t matter. That point of view may seem real, and based on how it’s going in today’s world, it’s tempting to become indifferent to the process. I would not argue that the process is without serious problems. Nevertheless, by not participating, you give up your right to have a say in the matter. Voting is not a ballot box for homecoming queen and the most popular girl in school getting the crown, voting for a political leader decides the fate of our country for the next four years or more. If you don’t check that box in the booth don’t complain about the government’s choices if you, yourself neglected to participate. It’s worth it to have a say.

• It's worth it.

• A single vote matters.

I Believe that a vote matters because every vote counts. Just like a penny, because lets you can have 99 cents and find another penny, will that change cents into a dollar? If a president wins by one vote, it is because that vote counted. Anything is possible, you just got to beli

• All voting matters and can make a difference.

If no one took advantage of our human right to have a say in voting circumstances our country would have no voice. Just one person can make the world of a difference if they put their mind to it, so if everyone did the same our world would thrive and accomplish so much more.

• I believe that all voting makes a difference.

If no one took advantage of our human right to have a say in voting situations than our country would have no voice. Just one person can make the world of a difference if they put their mind to it, so if everyone had that same mindset our country would thrive and more things would be accomplished.

• Yes, Votes Count

It is important to vote when the elections come. Everyone's vote counts and makes a difference. It is a way for the people to show their opinion and their voice on a issue. Their vote can help create change for the future generations. Many people don't vote and that should change.

• Nah, but you can...

I think that part of being an American is being able to vote. When you turn 18 it is cool to be able to do something you couldn't before. That being said our society is very manipulative when it comes to voting. Each news station broadcasts something different making the opposing side look worse. In the end it is electoral votes that matter. Over all vote.. Why not? Just to say you did. But, really it does not matter.

• Does your vote count

In and only in America, the popular vote has no use but to act as a dream for when the person we wanted to win, loses. Your vote doesn’t matter, you can’t sugar coat that without any confusion but that’s it, your influence on your own nation is only viable through political or financial purposes. Basically if you can’t help influence your electoral college with political experience or money then you don’t matter whatsoever to the overall election.

• Voting proves nothing

I feel like when it comes to voting, not every single person's individual vote is counted, it's just a show for them to put on to make us think we have control over what's going on in our country. Especially, where a lot of people are voting, a single vote isn't going to count, if it was a smaller group of people a single vote would count but in this situation I don't think voting proves anything.

• Voting is all about perception.

Voting proves that the general population has the same views as someone else about their country, but it could also be seen as the general population being manipulated easily by one or a handful of people. Voting can prove how dumb a nation is or how smart we think we are, eventually those two things can cross paths creating a whole spur of problems therefor making voting almost useful and at the same time useless. We vote for someone to solve most of our nation’s problems so we as individuals won’t have to but then in doing that it creates problems because trying to solve a problem might have to be executed by creating another problem and then eventually you’re so lost in problems birthed from other problems that we then forget about the main big problem that sparked the rest, which is just like undoing a tangled string but at the same time you are undoing it, you’re also tangling it because you aren’t paying attention to the direction the string was going in the first place. Now the question, “does my vote count?” simply in and only in America, the popular vote has no use but to act as a dream for when the person we wanted to win, loses. Your vote doesn’t matter, you can’t sugar coat that without any confusion but that’s it, your influence on your own nation is only viable through political or financial purposes. Basically if you can’t help influence your electoral college with political experience or money then you don’t matter whatsoever to the overall election.

• I say no.

I don't think my vote counts. Haven't voted my entire life and I've been fine. Speaking personally, I would choose not to participate because I simply like others to do the work. Maybe someday when a candidate is worth the effort to vote. Does it prove anything? To some people it may be "making a difference", to other people like it doesn't really matter and realistically i don't know because I have never voted. (:

• A single vote does not matter

It all comes down to the decision of the electoral college and peoples votes do not matter very much. The media can make the results of the election by the peoples votes say what ever they want it to say. One vote that a voter put in cannot possibly shift the entire outcome of the election

• A single vote doesn't matter.

I really don't believe that a single vote matters at all. A vote may matter in small situations like voting on where to go eat, but compared to a presidential election it doesn't really matter. I say this because many others are already going to be voting for what you would choose. With that being said, how is a single vote added to an already large number of votes really affect anything.

• A single vote doesn't matter.

I really don't believe that a single vote matters at all. A vote may matter in small situations like voting where to go eat, but in a huge presidential election it really doesn't. I say this because many others are already going to be voting for what you would choose. With that being said, how does a single vote added to an already large number of votes really affect anything.

• A single vote doesn't matter.

• It Doesn't Count

No, I don't think your vote counts. Obviously in the long run it may count, but overall it counts for almost nothing. Your votes are counted for the overall state anyways and not individually. It makes it much harder for your vote to mean anything if it isn't counted that way.

e.x3 says2017-02-06T06:02:00.510
I believe that voting does prove anything. Many people would like to argue that a single vote would not make a difference whether it is for propositions or the next president. However, if everyone thought that their vote did not count, and they decided not to vote because it would not matter, then there would be no change. So yes, your vote does count because every vote has the potential to make a difference.