• If it does select Yes, if not don't vote.

I'n trying to figure out what impact voting has on opinions. Some say that voting is pointless and don't bother. They actually discourage others from voting and in a way they fulfill their own prophecy. If more people start believing that voting is important we should see a decline in the percentage of people who say no. I say we need to hear from both sides about this.

• Voting is important

Voting is the civic duty of all Americans. It is the foundation of our democracy...Government by the people. Voting tells the government your views on important issues. By voting, you are making your voice heard, and registering your opinion of how the government should operate. Not all citizens in the world are allowed this opportunity. Make use of it!

• Voting is important

• Yes, your vote counts!

Voting is a civic duty of all Americans. It is the foundation of our democracy...A government by the people. Voting tells the government your views on the issues. By voting, you are making your voice heard and registering your opinion on how you think the government should operate. Voting is a privilege not all citizens of all countries enjoy. We should all participate in the electoral process our democracy provides us.

• Voting is Important

Just one vote can have a huge impact. Just imagine if the vote was a tie. The next vote would be the most important vote of the election to determine who is the next elect. All votes matter and work like a weight system. The more votes, the more they make a difference.

• Yes my vote does count!

As some Americans like to believe there vote doesn't count but their the one complaining about new laws or policies. The more involved you get with the party of your choice the more you will make a difference. It takes baby steps to get a final result. We are dealing with our country as a whole with many opinions, you must be patient and continue to believe that your vote will eventually count towards something.

• Yes I believe voting proves a lot as a country.

As a country it is important to all be on the same page. We all need to come to an agreement and vote for our beliefs on anything and everything. I also believe we the people need to have more of a say in our props and elections. It makes our country stronger and gets more people involved.

• A single vote doesn't matter.

I really don't believe that a single vote matters at all. A vote may matter in small situations like voting where to go eat, but in a huge presidential election it really doesn't. I say this because many others are already going to be voting for what you would choose. With that being said, how does a single vote added to an already large number of votes really affect anything.

• Your vote matters

I think that all votes absolutely matter. Even looking at these polls where people are giving their votes on whether or not their vote matters. And the people who say their vote matters are the ones winning the polls because all the votes from people eventually matter no matter what.

• A single vote determines the future.

Everyone vote counts because it impacts a change in positive or negative way for our future. We determine the faith in our future by participating on who is the right one to run our country. Non voters are making a change to our future because what if the wrong person that's not right for the job steps in and now people who didn't will soon realize it has conflict.

• I say no.

I don't think my vote counts. Haven't voted my entire life and I've been fine. Speaking personally, I would choose not to participate because I simply like others to do the work. Maybe someday when a candidate is worth the effort to vote. Does it prove anything? To some people it may be "making a difference", to other people like it doesn't really matter and realistically i don't know because I have never voted. (:

• A single vote does not matter

It all comes down to the decision of the electoral college and peoples votes do not matter very much. The media can make the results of the election by the peoples votes say what ever they want it to say. One vote that a voter put in cannot possibly shift the entire outcome of the election

• A single vote doesn't matter.

I really don't believe that a single vote matters at all. A vote may matter in small situations like voting on where to go eat, but compared to a presidential election it doesn't really matter. I say this because many others are already going to be voting for what you would choose. With that being said, how is a single vote added to an already large number of votes really affect anything.

• A single vote doesn't matter.

• A single vote doesn't matter.

• It Doesn't Count

No, I don't think your vote counts. Obviously in the long run it may count, but overall it counts for almost nothing. Your votes are counted for the overall state anyways and not individually. It makes it much harder for your vote to mean anything if it isn't counted that way.

• It's all a show.

When it comes to voting, it can be bias and we do not if they do really count every vote. We are not sure if they bribe the people so they can vote in there favor. Also, an example when bias is part of the voting system is when Obama was running for office. The majority of the voters were African-Americans. This is because of his skin color.

• A lot of Votes are not real votes.

One of the biggest issues in America today are people vote for just whoever has a "D" or "R" next to their name. They don't actually research the candidates and see who would be best, they just vote for the party they have been brainwashed to vote for. A second issue is people will just vote for whatever name they know, that's why people have yard signs. Finally many people will vote just for who their parents or spouse tells them too, or even teachers or such. The voting system can be corrupt in many ways and therefore proves nothing. Many Americans don't vote cause they realize this.

• "If voting did anything, it would be illegal."

I guess it depends on what type of election you're voting in, or what you consider "proving." Voting for the President of the United States is choosing between two rich shills who bombard you with ads they spent billions on--billions that come from their corporate handlers, to whom the President is beholden to once elected. It's more than just voter apathy, the choices we have actually suck. We get to choose between a few people out of a set that was already chosen for us, and they all suck.