• If it does select Yes, if not don't vote.

I'n trying to figure out what impact voting has on opinions. Some say that voting is pointless and don't bother. They actually discourage others from voting and in a way they fulfill their own prophecy. If more people start believing that voting is important we should see a decline in the percentage of people who say no. I say we need to hear from both sides about this.

• Voting can make a difference

We are very lucky to be able to have a voice, in most countries people are not able to have a say in anything. Many will say their vote does not make a difference and that's their decision. I believe that we were given the chance to vote so that our voice be heard, and maybe my vote could be the one to break a tie.

• Voting does matter

Voting was created for us to share our opinions and thoughts with the government to help improve the lives of the citizens. If not everybody votes, than the government does not get to truly see what the majority of our nation supports. Every single vote matters because eventually all your votes add up and make a difference

• Your vote does make a difference!

You have to create change in some way if you want the world to be a better place. If everyone decided not to vote nothing would change. We have to keep moving forward in order to survive. If you don't like what you see, you have the choice to change that. Don't miss that opportunity.

• Yes Voting matters

I know that many say that if i vote i won't make any difference. But when you truly think about it there are many people who think the same and say the same thing. So many that if all those people did vote a difference would be made in the polls because the numbers add up and each one counts.

• Voting matters for America

When deciding on laws and the people that will take certain jobs in the government, it is extremely important. Many citizens who do not vote end up upset if the opponent they dislike wins. They are upset but they have no right to be because their vote could have made a difference. Everyone should vote because one vote could make a difference in a law or a person hired for the government.

• My vote does count.

My vote does count because a lot of people think that it won't count and so they do not vote and someone they do not like ends up getting elected. If those no voters would vote the results could be drastically different. Bottom line people who do not vote need to vote for there to be a fair election.

• Every vote counts!

I believe that voting has a huge impact in our society because every vote counts! There are many people who have the same opinion and values as you. You are voicing for what you believe in and what you think will better our country. It is a privilege for one to be able to vote, in other countries, individuals want to make a difference in their country but don't have the right to vote.

• Voting 100% proves something

Yes voting does prove something. It's our American right to do so, and if everyone decides it's a bad idea to vote, then nothing will be changed. In California, people vote on propositions for the state they're living in, and those who live their give their input on what should and should not be proposed. We can agree that there's many things that can be fixed without government, and us as the people who are the reason the government stands, can make a difference.

• Every vote matters

I believe that voting has a huge impact on our society as a whole. By voting, you prove to be an actively participating citizen who has an opinion of how our country should be governed. If all nonvoters came together to realize the impact they are making by not having a say, our country could have a much brighter future.

• My voice has no relevance

A single vote from me either falls in line with several others and under generalization or on deaf ears. A vote only really counts from a person of political prestige and capability. A lot of voters vote out of self-interest and doesn't possess complete awareness of the worldwide matters being dealt with.

• I believe that voting does not prove anything at all.

Why, because I believe that even though you voted for someone you think is a "great" person can turn out to be not such a great person. For example, Donald Trump. Mostly everyone who voted for him thought he was going to be a good president and blah blah. Maybe others voted because they hate immigrants and would like immigrants to leave this state. But don't get me wrong because I could be wrong. Any who my point is that I sincerely think it doesn't matter because ever elector on the list have some bad in them and they're basically the same and want to make this world a better place but turns out to be the worst. We basically don't change anything by voting.

• It doesn't matter

My vote doesn't matter because at the end of the day all the vote dose is put someone into the white house who has different plans when they are voted into office but on the campaign trail they say that they will fight for what you want but then go in a totally different direction.

• It doesn't matter

• Voting Doesn't Prove Anything

In my opinion, voting does not matter. Mainly because of the truth behind it. Citizens don't really have the power to change anything, our government just wants us to feel like we do. Just because we vote for a certain candidate doesn't prove anything, in the end our decision doesn't mean much.

• Vote Matter Only Slightly

One single vote is not enough to make a difference in the grand scheme of things. What makes a vote have power is the fact that it is grouped together with other votes which give it potential. While of course a single vote counts, it counts only when it is alongside other votes and sometimes the votes in an election do not rightfully represent the population. So while a single vote by itself carries no power, it must be accompanied by other votes. In summary, a vote simply does matter, the difference one single vote makes is minuscule into what the votes of a larger population are, but all those are made up of a minuscule vote.

• A single vote is not enough

The voting process can only work when as much people as possible participate, then and only then can the politcal process of solving issues and finding compromises be met. A single vote does not mean much in the grand scheme of things, while it does matter, it influences only such a small margin. Vote of an entire party and people can make a difference, and in that since yes a vote does matter. But a vote cannot matter in a system in which what matters is numbers.

• A single vote is not enough

• A single vote is not enough

• A single vote is not enough

The voting process can only work when as much people as possible participate, then and only then can the political process of solving issues and finding compromises be met. A single vote does not mean much in the grand scheme of things, while it does matter, it influences only such a small margin. Vote of an entire party and people can make a difference, and in that since yes a vote does matter. But a vote cannot matter in a system in which what matters is numbers.

e.x3 says2017-02-06T06:02:00.510
I believe that voting does prove anything. Many people would like to argue that a single vote would not make a difference whether it is for propositions or the next president. However, if everyone thought that their vote did not count, and they decided not to vote because it would not matter, then there would be no change. So yes, your vote does count because every vote has the potential to make a difference.