• Yes wars are bad

Bad wars
    Here's a thought,

Weapons development is often accelerated by war, for example would we have nuclear weapons now if the second world war had not taken place?

Has the war in Iraq, whilst solving the problem of Saddam for the US created a few more in the long term?

Also in the past when I have decried the amount of money spent on the military in times of peace it has been pointed out to me how much civilian life has been enhanced by technology specifically developed for military use. My thought is, how much more could have been achieved for civilian life if the money had actually been spent directly developing things for the people, might we have a cure for cancer, or AIDS?

• Yes wars are bad

Bad wars
    Here's a thought,

• Yes wars are bad

Bad wars
    Here's a thought,

• Yes wars are bad

Bad wars
    Here's a thought,

• Poof egherh trweg

Poojileqhj eiejf jhiwehfdwe hiehoie hiewho hih hhu nm nmn nmn mn mn m n m n m nm nm n m nm n mn mnm n mn mn mn mnm nm n mn nm nm nm nm nm n mn mn mn mn mn m mn mn mn mn mn m nm nm

• Poo poo poo

Fdcayd wquydguywqgdfu uguayg qyuf f f f f f f fffffff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f ff f UGANDA

• Yes, of course war never solves problems.

War is something that those with an overabundance of testosterone or maybe the inner warrior archetype create in most cases. Except in cases of severe persecution and injustice there are always other ways to work out arguments and issues. War takes its toll in lives lost, chaos caused, and injuries that don't go away.

• Bbbbb K K

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 e f f d s s f g f d d s d f g g g d d d f g g g g f f b j h h h h hh j j j d d d d f d d d f f c f f d d d d d d d d d d

• Yes, war creates more problems than it solves.

During war many people loose their lives. Many innocent people will get killed and there will be lot of chaos in the country and it also make the country more vulnerable to other countries who might want to take advantage of the country for example like its natural resources. War is bad.