• Yes, I could feel it

On New Year's Eve, my family couldn't find anything to watch on TV, and then we say Honey Boo Boo. I didn't really know what it was about, so I clicked on it just to see. Oh my goodness!!! The language used is that of a three year old kid (trust me, I have a three year old cousin)! Everything they did on that show is stupid, dumb, stupid, and dumb. Did I mention it was stupid? I could feel my IQ lowering as I watched it, which was for only about 30 seconds.

• The results are clear

Given the intelligence of people who do watch this garbage it is rather safe to says it has an adverse effect on intellect. Your average Honey Boo Boo viewer is not liable to be very smart to begin with and all this show does is make them even dumber. Yay!

• The results are clear

• The show is garbage masked as unintelligent rednecks with a 5-year old that swears and says inappropriate things.

Seriously, I'd be surprised if any of them could even read, that's how bad it is. I watched for about 30 seconds, and I could feel my IQ dissolving. I can only hope that my IQ has returned. That show is horrible. How have these people not been arrested for child abuse?!

• Yes and be careful watching this material.

Curiosity will seriously kill you on this one. Do not risk your beautiful life for these people on camera! You might turn in to a thumb by viewing episode 3. Just like the move "the ring", a treacherous entity will leak from the last screen that viewed "honey boo boo" and steal your IQ. You do not want to be a potato in bed for the rest of your life, do you?

• No, it does not.

It makes you think- not lower your intelligence. But you might be "on the lower scale" of intelligence if you watch it in the first place. But i do not think it lowers your intelligence. No way. Unless you are really stupid and just goes with the flow and thinks you should do what they are doing. But no.

• I don't believe so

The fact that you actually sit down and watch a completely idiotic show like that may be a sign of your low intelligence, but a person with above-average intelligence would have nothing to do with honey boo boo, and if they even did, it wouldn't cause them to be stupid, as it would already point out that they were quite below intelligent.

• Although some people say yes to Honey Boo Boo lowering intelligence I say "no."

I think Honey Boo Boo does not lower intelligence because they are very smart in real life. They just play dumb on T.V to get the money. Another reason is that they want their viewers to actually watch the show and they would not think they would actually act dumb.

• Of course not!

I don't think it would lower intelligence. It is just a show for entertainment. Some people actually might be interested in their life. I don't know if they really act like that when they are off camera though. If you watch the show and start to talk and act like them, then I would say your intelligence has been lowered.