• Yes, sometimes it matters

What you wear sometimes is important to other people to judge and estimate you. For different situation you can wear different style of cloths, for example you can wear normal clothes like hoody and sport pants for a trip; on the other hand, for a more serious situation, formal clothes will always give your partner a good impression.

Also find out what is the best style for you for a bit of unexpected temperament and charm.

• It matters alot!

What to wear in society's eyes is a huge deal. Clothes help us express our personality and what we are like other than just talking about it. We need to show our individualism from each other. All of the people in the world need to state that they are different from one another and show that we are not basic, the way we do that most is through what we wear.

• People will judge you on what you wear.

Maybe they shouldn't but they do. What you wear gives someone an impression of you. It's like if you're walking down the street and you are dressed inappropriately then someone who does not talk to you might judge you on just what you're wearing and that is why it's important to make a good first impression through simply what you wear. SO yes I think it does matter matter what you wear.

• Yes because apperance

You can be juged based on your apperences because of the way you look and dress like and also if you are better than they seem to bully you because they are jelly so you can confrunt them by wearing what they wear or how they act to you to them

• Yes but not in the way you think

It is important to not dress trash , but on how 'well' you have to dress is not straightforward and linear, it depends on so many things. Its like going from a shitty dangerous and bad car to an acceptable mid range car, and then going from a mid range car to a luxury car, once you have reached the mid range car you have reached the threshold where anything above is now diminishing returns, you don't have to dress super stylish but you have to dress with common sense and not be sloppy, eg black suede trainers black jeans dark green coloured checked shirt and a grey beanie and your good to go. Theres no excuse for dressing truly sloppy, its easy to be minimalistic and put together.

• Yes but not in the way you think

• Yes but not in the way you think

Its a dimishing returns kind of thing, its more important to not dress trash than it is to dress amazingly 'stylish' and in accordance to the forever moving world of fashion standards
    its like going from a really bad car to a mid range comfortable car
    and then from a mid range comfortable car to a expensive sports car
    sure the sports car is cool but the jump from bad quality to acceptable quality is a greater and more important jump than from an acceptable level to a level above and beyond and unnecessary in the grand scheme of things.
    Changing from wearing an outfit such as a ill fighting green t shirt baggy light blue jeans and yellow running trainers to a fitting white t shirt with fitting stone washed blue jeans and black suede trainers is going to change a lot more than going from the 2nd outfit to a mega expensive suit in everyday situations.
    For job interviews you need a suit for weddings and etc you need a suit, for most things such as dates you can dress casually as long as its put together well and fits, if you like to dress high end for dinner dates then its only worth dressing like that if you want to find a partner into that same style of thinking, its all relative but at the bottom of it all is it is deeply important to not dress like trash but it is a relative and not straightforward topic on how high end and 'trendy' you have to dress, because it depends on what style you feel you are, what other people you want to mix with, how important you think it is to dress traditionally 'classy' in what situation and also if it suits where you are in life and what you consider important and non important, but its always important to not dress trash whatever style you choose
    for real its not hard to not dress like trash, black suede trainers black jeans a coloured checked shirt which matches and a beanie and you don't look like a child and your good

• It does matter but not in the way you think

Its like the concept of earning large amounts of money compared to earning enough to live, sure extra things are cool and some may like them but the jump in quality of your life from being poor and homeless to living in a place with a roof above your head and enough to eat is a bigger jump, and mentally positively changing than going from a roof above your head to a bigger roof above your head with better quality foods.
    The way I see it is like a threshold with accompanying diminishing returns at certain levels, as long as you don't dress complete trash (unwashed terrible fitting uncoordinated unmatched bad smelling) then your pretty much fine, you can wear blue jeans and a black t shirt and black trainers and you can look good, its such a simple outfit but it just works and goes together and works in most situations, just be aware sometimes you have to wear a suit such as weddings and fancy dinner dates if that's your thing.
    If you wore that same simple outfit but with the wrong colours it also looks bad for example green t shirt blue jeans and red trainers, it just looks unput together
    for me I normally keep it pretty simple, most of the time its on of these outfits
    black trainers black jeans white t shirt dark green checked shirt grey hoodie and a maroon coloured beanie
    black trainers black jeans blood red and black checked shirt black pullover hoodie and a black/grey beanie
    and sometimes ill put a denim jacket on top
    personally I feel happy with these two outfits and wear them most of the time, they are coordinated comfortable and I feel like they fit my personality and style right.
    Its more important to dress not trash than it is to be overtly into fashion standards which always change

• In the Job hunt it does, though it shouldn't

Like it or not, (all honesty even I don't) but we live in a judgmental day and age. So unfortunately you won't be give a chance by many people, (whether or not you have skills in an area of interest) if you don't look the part, (AKA look like everyone else or as close to identical as everyone else). Am I saying it fair, of course not. Actions speak louder then words, and words speak louder then cloths, but unfortunately A huge majority of people can't see that as fact. So until A majority of us can be on the same page, (on this book of life) the answer will be yes, (though with all being said you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover).

• External and internal value

It matters in the sense that it will make a difference with first impressions in career/networking opportunities. But it should not matter in determining one's internal value. For example, one's internal confidence should not depend on the kind of physical material one is wearing - that would make one's self internal value very fragile

• You are you.

You are you and no one can change that.Sure they can say you suck or you look bad they are just jealous because your are better than them.So be a bird and spread your wings.Dont let the haters bring you down be a maverick and carve your own path in life it doesn't matter what you wear or how you look like you are you and that's how you are you.

• Only if you're shallow.

If you're shallow, judgemental or lack self-esteem, then yes, it does matter. But you're more likely to find good people whom you enjoy spending time with by socializing and being a good person. And now I am just going to go on and on just to fill out more words because apparently fifty words are needed.

• It only matters if you're shallow.

If you're shallow, judgemental or lack self-esteem, then yes, it does matter. You'll more likely find good people whom you enjoy spending time with by socializing and being a good person. And now I am just going to go on and on just to fill out more words because apparently fifty words are needed.

• Your shallow thought are NOT my problem

I will never conform because "unfortunately people will judge". No. I know my heart. I know how I treat people. I know that I am loving, giving and compassionate. If I want to wear itty bitty shorts you can bet that I will. My clothing doesn't define me. I am comfortable it what I choose to wear. Get to know people. The only thing that defines you is how you treat people. So hike up your shorts, show some cleavage, or don't. Wear Luis Vuitton, wear hand-me-down. No material thing will ever define you and those who judge you for clothing are in my opinion shallow and judgmental. Get to know someone. Times are changing. Lets all love and appreciate eachother !

• I don't know!

Who actually gives a legitimate fuck what you wear? In the long run, no one is going to give a fucking shit. Sure you might be seen as unpopular but who gives a fuck? Jocks are absolute cunts, alternative groups are the fucking best! Get it through your thick skulls!

• It really shouldn't!

What you decide to put on your body shouldn't matter at all to others, the only thing that should matter is the person inside. People that say that it does matter are the people that are judging others according to the cover. Your clothes should never be a depiction of what you put forward into the world. Just be you, and the right people won't care about what you wear.

• I dont think so

Just because you need to show what you look like, surely normal people will judge someone by their personality not by what they are wearing, i found a quote which goes like "Judging a person doesn’t define who they are, it defines who you are.” this shows that the bad people are the ones who are the ones actually judging other people, in an idealic world no one would be judged but unfortunatly no one lives in that world

• I dont think so

• It shouldn't matter what you wear, but how you behave.

I don't think that it matters what you wear as much as how you behave. I believe that clothes are supposed to show the type of behavior you emanate. For example, at a fancy dinner you wear proper clothes in order to show that you are meant to behave properly. But I think that everyone should be able to wear whatever they want to any occasion, whether it be shorts to a wedding or a suit to the mall, as long as they behave in an acceptable manner. This way, everyone can dress the way they desire without being judged. In modern society we are too often judged by our clothing rather than our behaviors and personalities. If anyone could wear whatever they wanted in any situation, then this would be less of an issue.