• Wife swapping has an impact.

Wife swapping has an impact on society as far as it can reach. It impacts all of the parties involved including family members, children, friends, and coworkersor anyone else who knows about what is happening. Marriage is a pact shared by two people and wife swapping crumbles the foundations of love.

• It breaks down the family.

Yes, wife swapping has an impact on society, because wife swapping breaks down family relationships. A person who has sex with someone else, or a personal relationship with anyone else, cannot help but somehow become attached to that person emotionally or physically. It ultimately breaks apart the family and causes strife.

• I have seen so many person involves interestingly in wife swapping

Of course its their own desires to full fill among them . When it is decided by them and if it is very private it won't affect or it won't gives any impact on society since they are also coming from the same society to full fiil their desires among them . It all depends upon their mind set and sure if it is private it will not impact . Even though their childrens doesn't know this that their parents are in swapping life style . It depends on every single persons who involves in this.

• No, wife swapping has no impact on society.

Even though it's a practice I find disgusting, I do not thing it has any negative affect on society. What people decide to do on their own time in their private lives has no affect on my life. Nor should it affect anybody elses. I think people need to mind their own business.

• Not if it is private and no more than other things.

While it is not my thing, I think if it is done privately then it has no impact on society. Most of the time society is unaware it is even being done. What is considered normal by society is generally just a matter of opinion and what people are used to anyway.

• Not That I've Seen

I don't really understand the desire to wife swap and it's certainly not a practice I would ever participate in, but overall I do not believe it impacts society. One couple that I've known for years practiced this and I was completely unaware of it and I'm certain their children were too.