Does Woody Allen's predilection for young women serve as evidence that he may have molested his adopted daughter?

• Yes,hes a sicko

I think he should have been push out of the scene after he did that. The fact is, that its just gross. The way it went through is depicted as disgusting as everyone,but it does show in his movies. I think he should be scolded for it on a national scale.

• No, Woody Allen's predilection for young women doesn't mean he's guilty.

I do not think that Woody Allen's predilection for young women means that it is enough evidence to prove that he is guilty of the charges of child molestation. While the claim that Woody Allen is weird, it doesn't mean that it should be a conviction on a crime such as child molestations.

• No It Doesn't

I do not believe Woody Allen's predilection for young women serves as evidence that he may have molested his adopted daughter. There are many cases of older men seeking out and having relationships with younger females. This is by far not unusual and should not be seen as a sign that someone is a pedophile.

• No, I do not think so.

A lot of men like younger women, so I do not think it means he may have molested his daughter. this happens with both genders, and in both ways actually. For myself, I've always liked women a little bit older than me, but most my guy friends do prefer younger.