Does Youtube glorify the worst in society?

Asked by: Adam2
  • Yes. The commentary in particular brings out the worst in people.

Personally, I think that this can be applied to the entirety of the internet. Why? You're anonymous (which is ironic, me being anonymous), because people tend to be crueler and generally very unpleasant. Also, there are lots of channels that promote stuff like harming or maiming animals, putting themselves or others in danger with stupid pranks and the like (not that all pranks are stupid or cause harm, just some) and obviously trolling.

• Everytime I see these thug wananbes on Youtube

It makes me sick in the head. I feel like Youtube enables and glorifies the worst about society including gangbanger wannabe scum, who only care about fast fame. Many of them thinking they're the toughest crap and posting it for all to see. Talk about stupidity. Lol lmao lol. McDonald's fights.

• YouTube doesn't do it

YouTube isn't glorifying anything. They leave it all up to us. So if people have a problem with what is promoted (which I don't, I don't see any of the stuff these people on the left are talking about), they need to try to be the change they want to see. One person can inspire many, and so on and so on.