Dog saves life of man injured, paralyzed in snow: Do you think dogs are brave pets?

• Yes, dogs are brave pets.

Yes, I think dogs make brave pets. This is only the latest example of a dog saving its owner's life. I've seen many examples of this before in the news. Also, every dog I've ever known was protective of its human family. Whether barking, sniffing out danger, or providing warmth and comfort under adverse conditions like this paralyzed man in the snow, dogs have been shown to be courageous.

• Dogs are great!

Dogs are incredibly smart and loyal pets, and bravery is certainly a characteristic of some of them. Man's best friend has shown time and again why they are valuable and irreplacable to some people. This dog was smart and courageous, and this is such a wonderful and heart warming story.

• Yes, I think so.

People have always seemed to have a soft spot for heroic dogs. Whether it's TV classics like Lassie or heart-warming family films like Homeward Bound, the idea of dogs rescuing their human masters (or even complete strangers) captures our love and affection as few other things do. So it's only natural to love hearing about dogs who save people in real life!

• Yes, dogs are brave pets.

Dogs make some of the most loyal and brave pets that we could ever have. Recently, an injured man was saved by his dog. This dog showed bravery by saving the man paralyzed in the snow--the dog could have simply left the man to find shelter in a warm place out of the snow.