Dolphins lose to Packers: Has Miami's starting lineup returned too late?

• Miami's starting line up returned too late.

The Miami Dolphins' starting line up did return too late. In many cases when the Dolphins lose, it is usually based on the starting line ups failure amongst other aspects. Although, statistically the Packers' record out weighs the Dolphins wins by far. Miami could have done more but it would not have made much of a difference against a team like the Packers.

• The Dolphins will fall short this year because of a late starting lineup.

It is completely uphill for the Miami Dolphins this year. With their starting line-up all back in force, it is not impossible, but it is improbable that they can reach the playoffs. They do need to play as if they are just starting the season, and if they can go undefeated from here on out, just maybe....But doubtful.

• It's too early to write off the Dolphins

With 11 games remaining on the schedule, Miami has more than enough time to recover from a 2-3 start. The only team in the AFC East that doesn't also have three losses is New England, and the Dolphins defeated the Patriots in week two, so they hold the tiebreaker edge. Miami's schedule is difficult, but if they want to prove they are a playoff team, they have to beat playoff teams. They will get that chance.

• Don't Hold Your Breath

I don't think Miami has a chance here. I mean, in my opinion, it is pretty typically that the Packers would beat the Dolphins. I don't see any reason to believe that this is anything more than the fact that the Packers are a better performing team than the Dolphins overall.