• Astronomy is the understanding of something greater and bigger than ourselves.

When you look at the night sky, see all the stars, constellations, zodiac symbols, and all that, you notice that earth isn't the only being in the universe. Their are so many other things to life than you. It's quite humbling. Also the stars look FRICKIN' AWESOME! Hence, Astronomy is absolutely utterly amazing.

• Astronomy is pretty cool.

I really like astronomy and in fact, wanted to be an astronomer when I was younger. I'm not a fan of astrology, even though it similar to astronomy. I find the phases of the moon to be the most interesting part of astronomy. Astronomy is, for the most part, a general subject and I found that professional astronomers must get a doctoral degree. In conclusion, I think that astronomy is an intriguing science, and you should go check it out.

• No, cause it's not real

Astrology isn't real. It isn't a science, it isn't what Jesus loved. It's too Pagan, Satanic, and blasphemous to be following and practicing the falsehood of astrology. Astrology can't be real. God didn't want astrology to exist. Jesus loves you and he will save you from the evil Satan's work on astrology, just repent, pray to him, go to church, and be a human being.

• Astronomy is pretty cool.