Donald Trump called for "extreme vetting" of people entering the US from "territories" with a history of terror. Agree (yes) or disagree (no)?

Asked by: ladiesman
  • He is not vetting all Muslims.

People say that he hates all muslims. He claimed later that he will vet people from high risk of terrorism countries like Iraq and Syria. Until they can find out what is going on I'm not a Trump Supporter nor Hillary. All the people who want to go to America from other muslim countries will go just like an regular immigrant will do. If we want to accept more refugees and People who come from Iraq and Syria. They will be vetted and checked until they are proven to be good people. They should pay taxes. Try to get a job. No one understands what Trump is saying.

I love Muslims they are very nice people.
    I also love the Jews too.
    And Good people.

• Another implausible solution

Like all other of Trump's propositions, this one is implausible. What is that going to solve? When it comes to national security, all of Trump's proposals are infringing on individual liberties.; religious-based registries, prohibiting a certain religious population from entering the country, scrutiny of people from "territories" with a history of terror. I have never seen a presidential candidate with this many discriminatory suggestions.