Donald Trump claims Hillary Clinton made up a story about being under attack in Bosnia. Do you believe anything Trump says?

• No, I do not believe most of what Donald Trump says.

No, I do not believe most of what Donald Trump says because Trump has been caught lying in the past and will say anything in the heat of the moment to sway voters. Donald Trump calling Hillary Clinton a liar is very hypocritical. Trump is an extremely dishonest person and doesn't have the temperament required to be president of the United States.

• No, I do not believe anything Trump says

Donald Trump has a history of over-exaggerating statements, and blatantly not telling the truth. I believe he only says what he thinks people want to hear with out any regard for truth, and I do not believe that any of his comments can be considered credible; he will not be a good choice for President.

• Donald Trump is unbelievable

Donald Trump has lost all credibility. He recently stated Clinton made up a story about Bosnian sniper fire. However, he has consistently lied and switched positions so frequently, it is hard to believe anything he has to say. He recently indicated support for gun control, only to take it back a couple of days later after meeting with the NRA.

• No, I do not believe anything Donald Trump says.

No, I do not believe anything Donald Trump says because he has been caught lying in the past and would say anything to sway voters to support him. Donald Trump calling Hillary Clinton a liar is very hypocritical because he is far from honest and has been exposed several times during his presidential campaign run.