• He's the epitome of a Capitalist.

This is an easy question. And why I say yes is because... He's the epitome of a capitalist! He's human embodiment of capitalism! Honestly, I hate american politics, mostly because the men who are elected only accomplish 30% of what they promise. The thing about Trump is that he gets sh*t done. Sure he's racist but if every president was "politically correct", nothing would be accomplished and america will become worse and worse. Hate is bad but sometimes its necessary. Plus the man has character. He isn't your run-of-the-mill american politician who grew up playing sandlot baseball and exploring with his golden retriever scrappy. No, Donald Trump is an economic genius that can do some good to our economy. And lastly, the man only wants peace with two of my top five most favorite countries: China and Russia. He is almost everything I want in a president.

• I'm sorry... But,

We need someone who can lead this dying nation. And, a woman (Hillary) will just not cut it... The role of the president is Commander in Chief, we need someone who has the power to solve the current terrorist problems and the newly arising China problems, and right now, Tronald Dump is currently our best pick, but we cant vote for Berny Sanders, so ha!

• Say no to Pc Police

He's racist. "When Mexico sends its people... They are bringing drugs and they are bringing crime and they're rapists." He also wants to round up all Mexican-Americans and their children and deport them.
    2) He's sexist. "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes... Blood coming out of her whatever!" (On Megyn Kelly, after she asked him why he calls his fellow GOP candidates names like "fat pigs" and "dogs").
    3) He's bad at managing money. This man has filed for bankruptcy multiple times.
    4) He actually hasn't kept his stance on the issues straight. On abortion, he has said both "I'm very pro-choice" and "I'm pro-life." On guns, he claimed that he likes nothing better than "that nobody has them" but also claims to fully support the second amendment.
    5) He's xenophobic. He has stated that "every country that does business with [America] is ripping [America] off". Also, he wants to build a wall along the border of Mexico.
    6) His other plans for America are vague at best. He hasn't been clear on what he would replace Obamacare with, only that it would be "something terrific" and on terrorism, he would have the US "crush the Islamic State and take the oil".

TLDR: Donald Trump is far too reactionary and extremist to be a good president to all Americans.

• Trump is transparent.

Unlike his competition, who will remain un-named, Trump has kept his platform a constant. You know exactly what you're getting with him. For literally every other contender, you have no idea how much damage they're going to do. With Trump, he at least has a well thought-out plan that nobody's bothered to debunk, instead preferring ad hominem attacks. In the event that his policies don't work, there can be plans made far ahead of time to correct them after his eight years are up. Now, let's take a look at his competition.
    One guy who believes that the problems caused by socialism can be solved by more socialism...
    A perjurer. I think that if you're publicly busted law-breaking, it's over, at least in the court of public opinion.
    In short, Trump is the least-damaging out of all of our options.
    Trump is love, Trump is life.

• Donald is my life

I eat donald, i pee donald. My whole home decoration is his beautiful face. Donald. Donaled. TRRRRRUUUUUMMMMPPP. I am naming my first child donald. I pray to donallalallalald everyday in hopes of him deporting my neighbors. If donald trump gets elected I will shoot every dirty kike in the entire USA with my 50. CAL machince gun.

• Just think about it

What if trump goes crazy, he'll most likely make war or a synthetic disease that will do crazy stuff. But frankly that would be fun, shooting terrorists and killin 21st century nazis (not germans). We would have no cares to give and an infinite amount of terrorists to kill. Sounds like more freedom than america already has. No responisbilities.

• His views are right

What he says about immigration is RIGHT, what he says about women is RIGHT everything he says is RIGHT. You would be an idiot not to vote this man as President as I am sure that it would be something that you would not regret
    # Donald for President of US

• 6 reasons Donald Trump would make a bad president (in no particular order)

1) He's racist. "When Mexico sends its people... They are bringing drugs and they are bringing crime and they're rapists." He also wants to round up all Mexican-Americans and their children and deport them.

• Donald Trump Donald Trum Don T Don't

Donald Trump will make america a TV show for other countries to watch as we fall as a nation. He takes good actions but he is very inconsiderate of the cons of what he is doing. So you vote for him get ready for the tv show... Ah! Ah! Ah!

• No. Just no.

I think Dunald Is a meanie. He shud not be presadaaant!!! He is liek rilly not oak. Du nat vot for heim! HE IS A BADDDD INFLAUSENCE ON KIDSSS!! I think he shud not be presadant. U betr aggre with me! I am rite and u ar wrog. Ugh poop

• No. John Oliver gives the reasons.

• Bully, fraud and liar

It will be a slap in the face to all the people, who have been scammed by this con artist if he is elected president. He has debated by using slander and outright lies. He has no political experience.
    He shouldn't have been allowed to run since he didn't release his tax returns.

• Bully, fraud and liar

• Bully, fraud and liar

• He is Dangerous

I don't think the real problem with Trump is that he's "racist" or "sexist". I think two big problems are that he is unqualified (no political experience), and that he admires horrible people like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong-Un. I don't really care if he's some kind of bigot for wanting to send Mexicans back, I don't really care if he's not "PC". I think he has strong opinions, but no real plans on how to defeat ISIS other than banning Muslims or how to "make America great again" at all.

• Donald trump is a racist. He cares about nobody but his own agenda.

Trump seeks to destroy all that our founding fathers fought so hard to obtain. Trump talks about kicking Mexicans out of America for no good reason other than he is an asshole. Trump also wants to repeal the 14th amendment, which gave blacks the right to vote. Thinking about racists and the suffering they inflict on others makes me sick and angry and for that reason, Trump should have no rights to be the president. He would ruin our foreign relationships with other nations and tarnish America's reputation and ideals of freedom further. In other words, Trump's "make America great again" campaign would do more harm than good.

• Hilarious Clinton instead

Hillarious Clinton will be a better president because she is taking lots of money from our banks and reinvesting it into our economy! No need for people like Bernie Sanders, who will actually make good presidents, NO! Just take Hillarious Clinton as she follows the dynastic line of monumental idiots!