• It is already beginning

When you have a president, someone with such vast power and influence over the people, spewing hatred, he is setting an example that people will follow. He is showing everyone that it is okay to say and act in this manner, and that he is accepting of that type of behavior. There may be laws, but people will disregard those in lieu of following in the president's footsteps.

• Yes, I think so.

In other words, thinking of racism as a set of bad personal actions instead of systemic barriers leaves room for ideas like Trump’s to keep quietly shaping the country in ways that existed long before him. And they could become even quieter and yet more powerful than he could ever be.

• This will be an opportunity to confront these issues.

While it seems as though racism and intolerance are on the rise since the beginning of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, these issues have existed for many years; Trump's campaign has simply brought these issues to the forefront of conversation in America. I think that these issues coming to light as they have will allow for real conversations to happen about these issues, and change to occur that will ultimately bring us closer together.

• Racism and intolerance will rip us apart

Racism and intolerance will rip us apart, but it won't be because of Donald Trump. It will be because of the race pimps who use race and bigotry as the lame excuse crutch as the weapon of choice, even though they don't have one shred of evidence of Trump being a racist. The liberal left has done more to drive a racial wedge between Americans than anyone can imagine.

• No, and Intolerance is not a bad thing

Trump's foreign and domestic policy has noting to do with race, in fact, I challenge anyone to tell me what eight-years of the Obama administration has done for the inner cities. Security from Islamic terrorism is not racist, calling black crime an issue is not racist and protecting the southern states from drug circulation and fatal crime is not racist. Furthermore, "intolerance" is not a bad thing in the slightest. How would you define intolerance, not agree with your immoral and backward, politcally correct dogma?

• No, and intolerance is not a bad thing.