Earth Hour: Should Earth Hour go for more than one hour?

• Yes, I think the Earth should go for more than one hour

I think if the earth hour were extended another hour we could see a change in productivity and intelligence. People will perceive time differently and one hour is such a huge difference that it will help people use that one hour to either sleep longer, work longer and be a more productive citizen, study longer and find answers that we need.

• No, I think that earth hour should only be 1 hour.

It's called earth hour after all. People will perceive time differently and one hour is such a huge difference that it will help people use that one hour to either sleep longer, work longer and be a more productive citizen, study longer and find answers that we need. The End.

• Earth Hour is Fine at One Hour

No, Earth Hour should not go for more than one hour as the purpose of Earth Hour is not to stop the usage of electricity and fossil fuels for that hour, but to raise awareness of the perils of both electricity (and how it is acquired) and the use of fossil fuels, in general.