• How is this a debate?

Looking at this from a social perspective and environmental. It's literally asking "should we be homophobic, sexist and continue to destroy the environment". If you don't believe in climate change you're extremely ignorant. If anyone would like to debate the fact of climate change, please do some research first and you will find that it is very obvious it exists. 97% of environmental scientist claim that climate change exists and it is a problem. And if you're someone who believes racism and sexism are okay, then I don't even know what could be said to change your terrible ideologies (yes they are terrible ideologies.

• I don't know

Convince me your right klfaksljfjkldsfjksadjklf kjsafjkl ak kafj klfj klsaf kdljf alkfj daslkfj adklfj alkjf kasfj akljs askjlf aksjf kasdf kas skf skaf skdfj dskf skf kdf s kskdlfj skf j ksdj skdfj skd sdk f dks sak skf skd sk ksd f skdf skd skdf dkjsf skdj ks skd f