Edward Snowden would do it again: If you were put in his position, would you have told the public about the NSA program?

• Yes, Americans have the right to know about such a program.

I would have told the public about the NSA program because it should not be a program that is hidden from the American public. We have the right to know whether or not our email, text messages, phone conversations, and other communications which are usually considered to be private are being listened to or otherwise read, and if they are being compiled into any sort of database without prior knowledge and/or consent.

• Edward Snowden would do it again

If I were put in his position, would I have told the public about the NSA program probably yes. whould it have been the right choice probably not. I don't think that he should have hide it out of peace of mind for himself it may not be the right decision but it was going to come out.

• I Would Have Wanted To

I am glad to hear that Snowden would do it again, despite the problems he currently faces. If I were in his position I would have wanted to do the same thing. I've worked for multiple employers who didn't follow federal wage laws and finally broke down on the last one and reported them to the proper authorities. The majority of companies break laws, it appears that is true within the government as well.

• We needed to know.

Yes, if I were put in Edward Snowden's position, I would have told the public about the NSA program, because we had no idea what the government was doing to us. That was something where the public was being mistreated. And it was by our own government. He did the brave thing.