Elizabeth Warren puts lobbyist on blast: Do you believe Congress and The House of Representatives has America's best interest in mind ?

• No, Congress absolutely does not have America's best interest in mind.

With the state of American politics these days, only a fool would suggest that Congress truly has America's best interest in mind. Just about anyone who has managed to worm their way into Congress has almost definitely done so by way of funds from any number of different corporate special interests, and these contributions are not and cannot be forgotten. Congress serves corporate profits, not the good of the nation.

• No, the legislative branch doesn't have America's best interest in mind.

I think that we can pretty much all agree at this point that both of the main political parties in the United States and bought and paid for. Congress and the House of Representatives are focused on making money for themselves and their cronies. They disguise this as the best thing for America, but it is just the best thing for themselves.

• No, I do not believe Congress and The House of Representatives has America's best interest in mind.

No, I do not believe Congress and The House of Representatives has America's best interest in mind. I believe all politicians, regardless of position, have their own agenda as well as their parties agenda in mind at all times. If that happens to match up with the interest of the general population even better.

• No I don't

I don't think that Congress and The house of Representatives have America's general populations best interest on their mind. I think they are more worried about what will bring in the most money without looking too obvious, what little work they can do and get away with it, and things like that.