Employees at Trump's California golf course say he wanted to fire women who weren't pretty enough. Does Trump hate women?

• He doesn't understand that women have brains too.

Trump only looks at the outer beauty of a woman and I think he feels that any woman who doesn't take care of her looks is a failure. I don't think a person like that deserves to be the President of the United States and I don't know if Trump can change his views on women after all these years.

• Yes, he has a problem.

This is shocking and horrible. Imagine--wanting attractive female employees at a hospitality venue where the vast majority of the clientele is male. Who among us can ever countenance such behavior?? Female employees said they faced additional pressures. He thinks being surrounded by gold toilets and pretty women makes him a successful human being, makes him feel superior to others. I think it makes him one of the worst kinds of human being. Unheard of!

• No, he married 3 of them

Trump looks at the outer beauty of a woman and he feels good. He also thinks that women who take care of their looks have done something really really good. I think a person like that deserves to be the President of the United States or at least Canada, eh?

• No, Trump does not hate women.

Donald Trump does not hate women. He is just very shallow when it comes to looks. Trump has made fun of the appearance of many men - most notably, Senator Rubio during the primary campaign. Trump also made fun of a disabled New York Times reporter for how the man looked.

• No, he doesn't

No, Trump is a married man, how can he hate women? It is a nonsense. Women haters are those people who have never had the opportunity to get a meaningful relationship with one. This accusation sounds like a conspiracy against Trump, to encourage women voters to vote for Hilary and boyckott Trump.