Employment Background Checks: Is it fair that employers judge prospective employees on their personal lives?

• Yes Because it is Sensible

An employee's personal life often carries over into their work life. If an employer wish to hire someone that is an atheist because he will work Sundays, he needs that information. If he hires a Christian that will not work Sundays, he needs to know. In the case of criminal records, yes. If someone did something once, it is entirely possible that they have the capacity to do it again. Knowing who you are paying is important, not only for efficiency but also to avoid misunderstandings that could have been avoided with more information.

• Employers Need Information

In the day of access to technology and record keeping an employer is just being wise to find out as much as possible about anyone coming into the work force. Potential employees can talk the talk and trump up a resume to get a job. Background checks validate one's word.

• For some jobs, background checks are needed.

If an individual is seeking employment in a job that involves children, they most certainly need to be subjected to a background check. Police officers also should be subjected to a background check prior to employment. Any job where the safety and well being of the public is involved needs to be filled by someone with no criminal past. For other jobs types of jobs, this is unimportant.

• No it's not

I think if it was a violent crime or something, then I understand checking depending on the job. Doing a background check on people just to find out anything about their personal lives and judging them based on things that won't affect their work is completely unneccesary in my opinion.

• Criminal convictions are easy to obtain, at a time of rampant questionable ethics.

Criminal convictions are largely permanent, carry heavy consequences. In Panama City, Florida, college students are invited to visit to spend their money, locally. The crimes committed are the same, every year. They are not prevented.

They are actually expected and encouraged because it is the city's only true source of revenue. The effects, for these naive students, could be a problem when entering the job market, later.

At a time when arrests and questioned as justified, and trials minimally fair, it seems like an archaic way of doing things.

kateclancy418 says2017-12-05T07:27:12.010
EFFECTIVE URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST!! Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online!And his result is 100% guarantee..
Me & my boyfriend was planning to get married last month, just last week we had some argument that made him get angry on me just because of the argument, he said we will not be married again and the next day he left me and we broke up. I still loved him and I wanted him to marry me, for me to get him back i had no choice than to contacted Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com to help me and he helped me to bring my lover back to me so we can continue our plan to be married. He came back after 28 hours .
If you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .
Jessica
UK